|| 9 ||

The sun had been setting for quite a while, but one couldn't really see that anyway, because of the many clouds in the sky.

"Oh, it's quite cold", Louis said and pulled his shoulders up a bit as they stepped into the night.

"Do you want to go back inside?", he heard a worried voice and sighed as Harry stopped. The smaller one stopped too, because he was holding the hand of the taller one.

"Stop it"

"What?"

"You're so nice", he laughed and pulled Harry along.

"I'll be alright. Besides, it's good to have fresh air and walk a bit after dinner"

"What, are you full of food Mr..... Courante?"

Louis laughed, turned around. He now walked backwards, dragging Harry with him.

"You don't have to be afraid; today there're only people in here who know what I look like and what my name is"

With that he turned around again and walked forward.

"Furthermore, I think we are the only ones who are walking through the new MOTH garden right now"

He heard Harry's laughter as he looked up to the dark clouds.

"And then with this weather"

"Okay...", Harry started, but didn't say anything else until he pulled Louis back, so his chest was against the smaller one's back.

"Mr. Tomlinson", he said in his ear amused. The older one breathed out, turned around, his arms flying straight into Harry's neck. But what he had actually wanted to say with an amused grin was forgotten when he looked into Harry's eyes. His mouth was already open, but nothing came out. Instead, his grin fell as his eyes looked back and forth between Harry's green ones.

"I like your voice", he then said seriously and more quietly, then noticed what he had said through the surprised eyebrows that rose. Harry grinned knowingly, causing the smaller one to roll his eyes.

"At least it's bearable, when you whisper and serve me a delicious meal before that"

Then Harry laughed and Louis looked at his dimple before turning around again. Now they walked more slowly through the garden. It was bigger than the one in the other central where they had been for the last few days. It was nicely arranged, but not too elaborate. For a while they were silent, walking side by side with intertwined hands and looking around.

"Do you know where I was earlier?"

"Hmm?"

"In the lower medication room"

At first Louis didn't really understand, but when he realized what kind of room it was, he chuckled.

"And? Was it nice to see the room where you tortured me?"

"I still can't believe it"

Harry rolled his eyes as he thought about what Zayn and Ms. Ryan had tried to make him look like. Had they even realised what they could have done to him?

"Actually, I should be worried; when I think about the taste you have in men ", he murmured. The idea that Zayn had really had a chance to sleep with Louis was almost as bad as it was with Jackson. Maybe even worse; Jackson and Louis had at least been together and he was still there for Louis sometimes. Zayn had just been an asshole.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe my heart wants somebody good for a change now?"

"Oh, so the whole Stockholm syndrome thing? After all, I tortured you and all"