|| 17 ||

Although Harry had never been to one of Louis' other houses, he knew this was a very private one for him. It seemed more 'Louis' than any other building he had ever been in. There weren't many pictures hanging around that showed much of his private life, but there was a room in which there actually were. And that's exactly where they now stopped in front of.

"And that's, uhm... a very private room", Louis said and Harry's eyebrow lifted as he looked at the red pastel pink dahlia that was attached to the big door.

"Private room? Is this some kinky room like in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'?"

"No, this room's somewhere else", the small man answered with a grin. His hand drover over Harry's chest that was only dressed in a bathrobe; just like Louis. After they had gotten out of the pool (and Louis had put on the anklet again since he had taken it off before going into the pool), they had walked through the whole house.

"What's in there then?"

As he saw how Louis' face fell at this question, Harry got worried and more serious; but also curious.

"Can I go in?"

"I... I mean, it's nothing really", Louis said and looked at the rose.

"I don't have to. We can go on", the taller one suggested with a quieter voice now. Slowly, Louis' hand lifted and his finger touched a soft leaf of the dahlia.

"No. We can go in"

Thoughtful, he let go of the flower and grabbed the doorknob.

"My mom used to love flowers", he said while pushing the door open. Harry's mouth opened to that and he immediately walked after Louis into the room. Was this...

Frowning slightly, the tall man closed the door behind himself as Louis walked further into the small room. There were only electric candles, making the room dark but they still lit it enough to see.

"Are those..."

Harry couldn't talk on, only looked around at the pictures that were framed on the walls of this room.

So Louis turned around, smiled slightly.

"Well, this... is my family"

***

"Johannah Deakin"

Harry's voice was soft as he read over the name he saw on the small sign under a frame that was placed on the wall opposite of the door they had come through. It was the first picture someone noticed while entering the room.

"My mom", Louis said as he looked at the picture a bit higher up on the wall. Just then did he realise how long he hadn't been here. Blinking, he looked at Harry, who was also looking up to the picture; the smiling woman with brown hair and blue eyes immediately reminded him of the small man next to him.

"Don't worry, she's not buried under the floor or summat"

"She's..."

"Yes"

Not sure what to say, Harry slowly looked around. On the right wall, just like on the left wall of the room, there were two more framed pictures.

Breathing in quickly, Louis followed Harry as he slowly walked to the right wall. One of the pictures showed a girl with fake blonde, straight hair. The other girl had brown, straight hair. Both smiled happily at the camera, seemed in their teenage years.

"Those are my sisters", he said, while Harry read over the names.

"Charlotte and Felicité"

"We called them Lottie and Fizzy. But yeah"