|| 35 ||

Quick character-Info: Many people thought Daniel is played by Daniel Sharman, because the Dan in this book is called Sherman, oops. That was stupid and I will change his last name soon -

You can imagine whatever you want, but for me, Dan is played by Gregg Sulkin (you maybe know him from The Wizards of Waverly place) and Yannik by Cameron Fuller (got to know him because of his YouTube channel with Gregg). Colton knows them irl and it suits for me. So check out their Instagram-accounts if you want!!

Will do a small info on my Insta-account as well, since I can't put a pic of them on the posts for the first chappies they appear in.

***

After his body hadn't wanted to fall asleep at first, Louis had slept through the rest of the night without any problems. The sun was what woke him the next morning, when it shone right into Louis' face, which pulled a slight grimace after some time. Louis breathed in deeply and made a soft sound, wanted to cuddle closer. Closer to... what? Slowly, Louis opened his eyes, just to notice that the mattress was empty except for his own body. It wasn't like Louis couldn't sleep without cuddling Harry, but it just was nicer; just like waking up to his boyfriend laying next to him.

With another noise, he closed his eyes, assumed Harry had woken up earlier with another round of motivation; probably had gone out to go for a run.

"That idiot", Louis mumbled into his pillow, sighed while squeezing his face even more into the soft fabric. But maybe the younger man just had wanted to go downstairs after some time; after all, they would go hiking today. There was no need to jog around, right?

Sighing, Louis thought more about his stupid boyfriend, decided to stay here for a bit longer, before he would get ready. After only three minutes, though, there was a soft knock on the door.

"Sweetie? You up?"

Taylor's hand already was on the door knob, but she wanted to wait for an answer. And she indeed... got one.

"Go away!"

She laughed, before she opened the door a bit. What did she expect?

"Can I come in?"

"Is the dumbass there as well?"

"No, Jackson isn't here"

"Bitch"

Taylor laughed more and now entered the almost dark room.

"Yannik isn't here as well, bitch"

Now, she only heard something mumbled against the pillow. Because of the sunlight shining through the thin curtains, she could see a Louis lying in the bed there, body almost fully covered by the big blankets.

"Good morning", she said happily, walked to the curtains.

"Wanted to wake you; it's 10:30 and we will have breakfast soon, before we go for the walk"

"Go without me", she heard after she had opened the curtains, which made Louis whine because of the bright light.

"What, you wanna use the trick of Jackson?"

Taylor now turned around with her hands on her hips.

"Everyone's joining; no excuses!"

"I need other friends"

"Friends who leave without you?"

"Friends who aren't motivated"

Taylor laughed and shook her head.