|| First Part ||

BO$$ BITCH || Mafia!Larry || (Power)Bottom!Louis || Crossdresser!Louis| Part 1 |Instagram-account for this story: larrymelon28Read my story also on AO3: Boss Bitch by @runningwatermelon

***

"Why do you listen to me?""I-I... I don't know', Harry could say with closed eyes and head falling back, when Louis' hand stroked faster."Hmm... is it because I'm your boss, huh? Or is it because I'm everything you ever wanted, without you knowing it? Is it because I give you everything you ever wanted; you always wanted to be controlled by a bottom?""Urggh, god, yes", Harry moaned, felt his high coming. He heard his blood flushing in his ears and god, this would be the best orgasm ever."Not only by a bottom, but by a man, hmm? Because I am a man, right, Harry? Doesn't matter that I like to wear dresses and high heels""Yes, yes, fuck, you are the sexiest man I've ever seen, Louis"Louis smirked, saw how his hands began to cramp again, knew he was close. But he wouldn't dare to cum.

OR: Harry always wanted to work for this successful mafia; the mafia that everyone knew. Led by none other than the phantom ' L'eue Courante ', whom everyone knew existed but had no other clues who this person could be. The only thing known of was a high heel the phantom left once.So this person had to be a woman, Harry assumed. And man, was he wrong.

***

I definitely recommend to read the first book first!!!

! If you have an outfit for Louis, dm me or send it to me on Instagram; maybe I will let Louis wear it in a chapter

! Check out my Instagram-account I created for this story to see the outfits Louis is wearing and to see more of the characters. With this account, you will also be kept informed about updates. And you can answer questions from me so I can include your wishes and ideas: larrykiwi28

! Instagram-account for part 1 (Boss Bitch): larrymelon28

! Next update: usually I try to update every Wednesday, but life is a chaos (that's why I created the Instagram-account, so I can inform you all)

I'm happy about every vote and comment <3

Bye for now xx

runningwatermelon

(Twitter: larrymelon28; Instagram: larrymelon28 & larrykiwi28; AO3: runningwatermelon)