|| 38 ||

Because of Louis' thoughts, he had forgotten about Taylor's knocking. In his brain, he was back at Harry's and his second official date, when they had entered his house in London. He still remembered how reassured he had felt when Harry had been caught up in looking around, therefore he hadn't noticed the small note on the flowers that hadn't been the ones Louis normally had placed there.

'I hope you're well! A.T.'

The 'you' definitely had meant not only Louis, but Anne's son as well. And the bouquet definitely hadn't been a gesture of checking up on Louis, but rather a thank you for keeping quiet about the situation. But what should Louis do? Say something, when Quen had organized Harry's mother to be the senator in that court against him? Force Anne to stay away from her son she so far only met by accident?

Actually, Anne and Louis were on the same side. The mafia boss was sure Ms. Twist wouldn't say no to the chance of telling Harry who she was and to get her son back into her life. Louis bit his lip at the thought, while he fumbled with his fingers. Harry always had been so pressured to find out more about his mother... would he hate Louis? Would he hate him for not finding a way to tell him? Would he hate him for telling him way too late? But he already knew Louis knew something, right?

The next knock on the door made the man flinch.

"You alright?"

"Oh, Tay, sorry", Louis answered and stood up to finally open the door his friend was still standing in front of.

"What were you doing?", Taylor laughed as she entered the room now.

"If I say it's something dirty for Harry, will you stop questioning?"

With raised eyebrows and after she had looked through the room to check if there was something eye-catching, Taylor turned around.

"Don't tell me you did something related to work"

"I needed to check some things"

"Bitch"

Louis laughed, watched her grab his wrist then.

"We said no work this weekend!", his friend said as she already dragged him to the door. Surprised and confused at the same time, Louis stumbled after her. They turned around the corner to the hallway.

"Tay, I'm not dressed!", he protested and pulled the bathing robe closer around himself. He had planned to check what he'd wear for later after the call with Miley and now Taylor was pulling him along like crazy.

"I don't care, come with me!"

Taylor didn't let herself be bothered by the protesting, pulled him to the stairs. On those, Yannik was just walking upstairs, stopped when he saw who was running down past him.

"What's going on?", he immediately laughed when he saw Louis in the bathrobe, watched him panicky holding it closed with the hand that wasn't grabbed by Taylor.

"Shut up and look away!", the small man shouted behind himself, since they were already downstairs now.

"Does this also apply for me, princess?"

To his ex's remark, Louis didn't answer, just glared at him, while he got pulled past him. The taller man chuckled and looked after them, while he walked back outside. Taylor and his friend, though, walked on past the opened kitchen door and towards the big door that separated a small hallway from the living area they had walked through. While she kept her gaze straight, she heard Dan and Harry's voice, therefore knew both men and seen them, while they were cleaning the kitchen.

"What's going on?"

She sighed and pulled him through the door into the empty hallway.

"Can men stop drooling over you for one second?"