|| 11 ||

Louis liked sex. Wasn't a bad thing; some people enjoyed it, some didn't need it, some were addicted to it, some thought it was a sin.

Well, some people only thought gay sex was a sin.

But Louis didn't feel like it being a sin while having the tongue of his personal assistant deep in his hole, licking and fucking into it.

"Oh god, yes", he moaned and reached behind himself to grab the back of Harry's head to press it more against his bum, triggering another sound of pleasure from the younger one, who still had his eyes closed. By now he held his hands behind his back to resist the urge to touch Louis' body. It was hard, he always had been able to touch Louis while eating him out. And hearing his noises he shamelessly made without caring about the fact that Harry wanted to see him, touch him, feel him, made it even worse.

Feeling so good with the tongue of the younger one pleasuring him, Louis wiggled his bum a bit against Harrys face while making a happy noise.

"I want your tongue inside me all the time", he said quietly and moaned just after saying this when all he could focus on was the hot, warm and wet feeling of Harry's tongue in his hole. He leaned his face onto the mattress when his arms gave in a bit, stretching his ass more to the back where the younger one was kneeling on the ground while Louis was kneeling on the bed in front of him.

Maybe Harry's tongue really was his weakness; he felt how he became a bit whinier and less dominant because of the stupid good feeling. Concentrated Louis bit his lip. It made him mad a bit, but Harry shouldn't know that. So he sighed and kept his voice strict, when he told Harry to stop and lean back.

This one listened, was only desperate right now and wanted to keep on eating him out, but also wanted more and well, he didn't know what he wanted. He wanted everything. Thoughtful and waiting for orders, he waited and licked over his already wet lips; it really felt like an addiction, the feeling of eating Louis out and the feeling and taste on his lips and tongue after it. It seemed to be his weakness and Louis sure knew that.

"Sit down"

"On the bed?"

Chuckling, Louis sat up and made room so Harry could lay down.

"You want me to ride you on the floor?", he said amused and watched the younger one carefully crawling back onto the bed.

"I... I actually just want you to ride me"

When Louis himself laid down on his back, he shook his head and grinned. Then he let his foot trace over Harrys thigh after this one had sat down on the bed, face towards him.

"Well, I don't care what you want me to do, daddy"

Harry really moaned at that with his mouth closed, making Louis grin wider. The younger one really seemed to like this.

"Or were you allowed to open your eyes when you wanted to, hmm?", he said while he watched his foot stroking Harry's skin with his toe. He shifted a bit to get into a better position, before talking on.

"But maybe I would like you to open your eyes now"

After noticing how Harry sat up a bit, Louis bit his lip. No man had ever wanted to see him this greedily. In some way it was cute. He hummed one more time and let his head fall onto the pillow, laid his arms on the mattress next to his head to be in the perfect position to be seen by Harry.

"So open them, daddy"

***

Never before had Harry opened his eyes more quickly. He blinked a few times; it was a strange feeling to finally open his eyes after trying to keep them closed for a while. But after being closed for a long time, they now were open for a long time while he stared at Louis' body; laying gracefully on the mattress with his curves and the golden bodychain that was hugging his wide hips, his thin waist and was attached to a pendant that sparkled on his chest, before two chains went over the middle of his chest to his neck, where a thicker, golden choker was attached to it.