|| 28 ||

Louis was the first to sat down on the soft couch in front of the stone carmine. He put down the plate on the small table in front of it, while Harry sat down as well.

"You know, it actually was stupid to hide them in the minibar", the taller noticed then.

"They shouldn't be that cold. It's probably more of a torture for you to wait until they are a bit warmer though"

"Hmm, that's your revenge, huh?"

Harry chuckled and looked at his boyfriend.

"If, then it wasn't on purpose"

"I don't mind to wait until I can eat it... and what about you?"

With this hint, Louis leaned back with a teasing sparkle in his blue eyes in amusement. Harry breathed in and kept quiet, just couldn't answer because of the glint in Louis' eyes.

"See who's the greedy one, Styles"

"I didn't say I couldn't wait"

"Yeah, because you probably had a small cinema going on in your curly little head", Louis answered as he sat up. Then he put his hands on his knees and stretched with a sound.

"If we have to wait anyway, I'm gonna use the time to change clothes"

"You want me do help?", he heard while standing up. Grinning, he stopped in front of Harry, teasingly put his index finger under the taller's chin.

"I think you'd only help with taking off the dress and not with putting on other clothes"

"Maybe", Harry answered with a low voice, while his head was still lifted, eyes falling to his small waist. Louis had to smile about this man's whipped eyes.

"Wait here, Haz, I'll be able to change by myself. I'm older than you, remember?"

"Okay", Harry just answered, before he took the hand from his chin to kiss the back of it. Smiling wider, Louis kept their eye contact, while walking on, hand sliding out of Harry's. Softly smiling as well, Harry followed his steps with his eyes, before Louis turned around completely to walk to the stairs.

The younger man turned as well to look after him for a while, before he turned forwards again. Breathing out for a moment, he slid back into the couch, a wide smile on his lips. He felt so unbelievable, his whole body was warm and happy in this moment, together with Louis in this house. It was amazing and perfect, his heart was beating so fast all the time. Just like his boyfriend.

***

It probably wasn't his fault. Harry wasn't the one to blame; it was his heart that beat for Louis, made him think about how lovely and sweet the older man was. He wasn't the one to blame for forgetting about Louis' sadistic character when it came to teasing his boyfriend.

Sighing happily, Louis walked up behind Harry after a few minutes.

"Better"

Out of reflex, Harry turned around at the voice. But he stopped in his movement as soon as his eyes fell on Louis, who was still walking towards him. Only his jaw was able to drop and that was it. Louis, enjoying the full attention of his boyfriend, smiled softly and swung his arms a bit to make the fabric of his gown move a bit more.

"Lou..."

"Hmm?"

Harry shifted to sit normally again since Louis had arrived in front of him, while his eyes never left the bordeaux-colored fabric of the gown the smaller man wore. Although there were many words in his mind, there only was one thing he was able to say right now.