|| 18 ||

The last time Louis had been in this house, he had been alone and hadn't been able to enjoy his time here.

The last time he had been here he had cried about the knowledge that his best friend and his fiancé had betrayed him like that. Only after some time he hadn't been here anymore, because he had tried to not let Jackson get this house, too; to not let those memories attack him every time he'd walk into this house. But it didn't matter if he had done that or not; nevertheless, there wasn't even one thought of this in the mind of the 28-years-old.

"Maybe instead of becoming a mafia boss I should have opened a massage salon"

Hearing Harry's deep laugh, his lips curled into a grin as he watched his hands wandering down the younger man's abs. By now he was sitting on his lap while the other was laying on his back.

"But only for men a certain age"

"It's a good excuse to touch"

"Mhmm"

"Maybe I should also do that, but for another kind of men"

"No", Louis answered and leaned down more to bite into the butterfly softly.

"Then I'll say 'No' for your plan, too"

"Actually, I'm still your boss, so you can't do that"

"Actually, we're boyfriends, so we have the same rights"

"This will lead to many discussions for sure. It would be L'eau Courante, because it's about 'her' job"

"If you stop being a mafia boss to become a masseur, you wouldn't be 'her' anymore and therefore not my boss"

"You learned"

"From the best"

Shaking his head, Louis had to smile as Harry sat up quickly, his arms wrapping around the smaller man's waist.

"You're my boyfriend", he said without it really making sense in this conversation. But he had to say it, smiled brightly at this and hugged him tighter. Because of the fact that his chin was on the shoulder of the man sitting on his lap, he didn't see the fondly smile of this one as he answered.

"I am, Mr. Possessive"

Humming, Harry turned his head so that his face was pressed into the neck of Louis. His head was full of Louis, the word 'boyfriend', Louis' scent, body, smile, laugh, everything. Mixed with the scent of candles and the massage oil that was on his skin. He wasn't the type to always be possessive and jealous immediately, but at some point, he just was. And the moment Louis had called himself as Harry's, it was over anyways. Who didn't enjoy to hear someone they liked a lot call themselves theirs?

Who wouldn't enjoy to hear Loui Tomlinson calling himself as theirs?

Didn't matter, he was only Harry's anyways!

"Mine", he said happily, focusing on small hands going up and down over his upper arms. The answer of Louis took a few seconds, because it still was strange to say it, after he had forced himself to never be owned, to never let himself be like that ever again.

But he managed to say it as he felt the lovely feeling in his body that spread because of Harry.

"Yours"

The moment he had said this, it didn't feel that weird as he had thought at first. Instead, it felt nice. Nice enough to make him smile more and wrapping his arms around Harry's neck, before saying it again.

"Yours"

For a while, they only hugged like that, smiling softly at the feeling and the thought of being together after all they had gone through; in their heads and in their life in general. Before they had met, when they had met and everything after that. At this point, Louis couldn't imagine that there was something that could ruin their relationship, their connection, their... whatever.