|| 20 ||

Thank god, everyone focused on the serious topic as they started the meeting. Harry was glad that although Jackson and Louis (and admittedly also Harry himself) easily started to discuss, they also had learned to keep it down in meetings. At least, it had gotten better than on the meeting Louis and Jackson had seen the other for the first time again when they had been in the COURT to talk about Danielle.

"To be honest, I'm not in the mood for this mafia shit anymore", Louis said.

"Can other mafias just stop thinking they can beat us? Jealous fuckers"

"It' something else with LIFE than how it was with VILAIN", Jackson said and at this name, two people in this room froze a bit. Harry looked from Miley to Louis.

"What?"

"The mafia I told you about", he got as an answer from his boyfriend, who just kept on staring at the table. Harry's mouth opened. The... the mafia that had killed his family?

"Other than VILAIN, LIFE only seems to be interested in only some things: Not DEATH itself, but there's a strange obsession with being annoying, with Harry and with us leaders"

"Why didn't they stop after I killed Danielle?"

"Someone in DEATH really seems to hate you", Miley now said and didn't know if she meant Harry or Louis.

"Well, Danielle hated me. But I don't get why and who would choose to betray DEATH because of me and join LIFE"

"There's something missing in our theory", Jackson agreed and crossed his arms in front of his chest..

"A motive", Louis said and opened a file in the hologram.

"Let's check the report from Harry's room"

The four were quiet as they read over it.

"Seems like Miley was right", Jackson then said.

"The snake got sneaked into the room through the funnel"

"That's just..."

Louis kept quiet as he read over it again. Seemed like someone had tried to break in, hadn't made it and then had chosen to do it differently.

"Who's stupid enough to try to break in when they know there is a funnel where the snake can be sneaked into the room easier?"

"The person seems to be a bit stupid", Miley said and chuckled.

"But in the end, the plan would have worked"

"The person also seems to know a lot", Jackson now noted.

"Not everyone in DEATH knows everything about the funnels and the MOTH is new now"

"We by now know that someone from the security team is involved", Louis answered and opened the camera footage that showed the part of the hallway Harry's room was on. It was obvious that the person on the video was a man, but otherwise they couldn't see much since he also was wearing a hood that hid his head.

"He also knew about where the camera is and how to stand that we wouldn't see his face"

"Wait!", Harry said as he sat up. Asking, Jackson and Louis looked to him.

"Did you see his right arm?"

"What do you mean?"

First he hesitated, but then he reached for the hologram, started the camera footage again. The person was turned away of course, but they were able to see his right arm since it was the one that was on the door. Pausing it in the right moment, Harry zoomed in to his upper arm.