|| 10 ||

If one were one of the people that were allowed to be in the MOTH that evening, they could see a trace of water drops on the floor at the beginning of the E building, Corridor 7. However, despite the fact that it was late in the evening, employees continued working at the control centre. But not in this part of the MOTH, which is why only a pair of shoes could be heard through the corridors as the person carrying the heavy boots walked through the hallways.

Determined, the shoes followed the trail on the floor, which passed a number of offices before reaching Corridor 6. At this they turned to the right before the trail led to the third door on the left.

The footsteps fell silent for a brief moment. Black boots stopped in front of the door. If it hadn't been soundproof, one might hear a laugh from the room. But the owner of the shoes, walking alone through the corridors, didn't realise that there were two certain men in this room, enjoying their date.

No, the person had stopped to look around through the empty hallways. The drops of water on the floor had accidentally been in the same direction the person had wanted to go. Their eyes hadn't been on the floor, had been concentrated on keeping an eye on the surroundings.

It was quiet in the corridor before the muffled sounds of the boots echoed on the floor as the person walked on, their task firmly in mind and the target firmly in front of their inner eyes.

Not knowing what was going on behind the metal door they had stopped in front of.

While the two men inside the room had no idea that the metal door and their whereabouts had saved them.

At least the life of one of the two men.

***

Louis giggled as he put the spoon into the now empty glass bowl.

"You're an idiot"

"Why?!"

Harry pouted and put his chin down on his hand.

"How was I supposed to know that the colour of chocolate is influenced by cocoa? I was little; you probably didn't know that either at that time"

"Hmm, I know a lot about chocolate actually", Louis answered amusedly before his grin fell, when Harry replied with a "Other than about 90% of the kitchen".

"You're crazy", he snorted.

"It's definitely more than 90%", he admitted and the two laughed.

"I didn't think you'd admit that"

"Well, I'm not fooling myself"

Thoughtfully, Louis looked past Harry into the kitchen where they had cooked earlier. Well, Harry mostly.

"Strange that you knew the fact about chocolate", Harry then began, grinning slightly after looking at Louis for a while.

"After all, you're still little"

An eyebrow was raised before the elder looked at the curly one. But the corner of his mouth was also raised. Harry didn't know that he would soon stop with his cheeky remarks.

"And I know we both want it that way", he replied and stroked Harry's shin with his foot.

"You do that quite often", this one said and pushed his foot away as he looked down.

"My poor pants", he sulked as he did so and patted the dirt off, as Louis had just run barefoot through the garden. The small man laughed now.

"I think you envy your trousers more"

"I..."

Harry sighed before he looked up again.

"Stop saying that. I don't have a foot fetish"