|| 2 ||

Normally, Louis didn't think about feelings anymore. He just represses them and that's it. But with everything that had happened, all of this... he should think about it. But at the same time, he couldn't... no, he didn't postpone it, it was just... just now it was time to do the meetings that he still had to have, now that he had calmed down and knew Harry was safely in his room. And Louis definitely didn't think about how he had blushed shyly when Harry kissed him on the cheek with a 'See you later, Louis' and hold Louis' cheek with his hand... no, certainly not.

"Why are you blushing so hard?"

Okay, maybe he thought about it. Although it had been a few hours; Jackson and Louis were just about to clean up after their last meeting.

"I'm not", Louis fought back grumbling and looked away quickly. Jackson chuckled and shook his head as they continued to stack the papers. Sceptically, he watched Louis' hectic movements before he sighed.

"Okay, go"

Louis raised his head, looked at him questioningly, and Jackson looked at the smaller one waiting.

"Well, you don't want to make Harry wait too long, do you?"

Louis' mouth opened and stood still for a short time, weighing up whether it was worth defending himself now. Because Jackson knew him anyways.

"But at least you finally noticed", Jackson said and chuckled again before he went on.

"What?", Louis asked in surprise. What did he mean now?

His ex exhaled, put his hand on the table, against which he then leaned. He looked at him knowingly, but didn't seem to be angry.

"Seriously? I thought even your stubborn head understood by now"

Louis' gaze changed and he stubbornly lifted the stack of papers.

"I don't know what you mean"

"You always quit work right away as long as you get to him quickly", the taller one said as an example.

"You've always done shit and ignored everything else when you had feelings for someone"

With a loud noise, the pile of papers flew to the ground; a few papers soared through the air for a short time before they also landed on the ground. Jackson laughed.

"See?"

"What... shut up", Louis said stubbornly and crouched down to pick up the papers.

"So, you still deny it? I thought after you realized how much Harry meant to you when you thought he might die, you finally understood. What more needs to happen, huh?"

Louis kept quiet and kept collecting the papers. Jackson should just fuck off!

"As if you know anything about feelings"

"When I have them? No, indeed not. But when it comes to how you are, when you have feelings? Definitely"

Louis remained silent and now stood up again with the stack on his arms.

"Oh, and you know me better than I know myself?"

Yes.

"Yes, and you know that"

Louis snorted angrily and looked away. Asshole.

"I never really brought it up and found it rather funny how Harry looks at you like you're a god while you really think that there's only sex between you. And like you only see sex in him, too. Did you really think that, princess?"

Discontented, Louis chewed on his lip.

"Maybe", he answered softly and he was suddenly ashamed, feeling so stupid. How many people had noticed while he had been so blind, so absorbed in his stubborn mind?