usagi yuzuha x fem!! reader

"Run!" She yelled.

You did as what you're told and ran the fuck away. Usagi grabbed your arm as she dragged you to a safe place.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did the fire-"

"Girl, chill, I'm fine. What about you? Are you okay? That fire almost burnt you." You grabbed her arm and examined it along with the rest of her body.

"I'm fine. God, that was fucked up." She hugged you tight.

"Game cleared. Congratulations."

"Atleast we're still alive." You sighed, seeing that there were a few survivors of the game.

"We need to find some foods, come on, get up." Usagi held out her hand for you to reach. Smiling, you took her hand and walked your way towards the nearest convinient store.

As you took whatever you want, you caught a glimpse of a man...

"A white jacket...?"

"Y/N!"

"Hey, over here!"

"Stick by my side, will ya?" She scolded making you smile sheepishly as you mutter a quick apology.

You and Usagi got everything you needed and went out of the store.

"Sorry for robbing...Pft, not really."

"Y/N!"

"I'm kidding! Geez!" You laughed. Trailing behind your best friend, you munched on your chips.

"Don't eat all of it!"

"I'm not!" You laughed, jogging beside her. "Have I ever said thank you?"

Usagi flashed a small smile, "Dozens of times already."

"Eh, you deserve it anyways."

You flinched lightly when you remembered your first time inside this game. You almost got killed. If it wasn't for the short-haired girl, you wouldn't be able to see another daylight.

"You were there when dad left." She trailed off. "After that day, you're the only one I have."

"Best friends forever?" You held out your fist, grinning when she smiled.

"Forever."

"Everything will be okay, Usagi. Come here." You held her arm, rubbing her back as she softly sniffed, harshly wiping away her tears.

"I-I'm sorry for bothering you, I j-just-"

"It's okay, I understand. I've been there, so I know how it feels. Take deep breaths, girl, take deep breaths."

"Thank you..."

You were always there, Y/N. I won't let anything bad happen to you. I can't lose another family.

prepare thy hearts for the next chapter is an angst for mr. chishiya. i'm not simping for him. nope.