chishiya shuntaro x reader

"Why are you so stubborn?!" Chishiya roughly grabbed your arm as you scoffed in annoyance.

"Why? Are you worried—"

"Of course I am!"

"Tch."

You pulled your arm with a red face, desperately hiding it by pulling your hood up. Chishiya on the other hand just sighed in frustration whilst slightly glaring at you.

"I-I don't need your worry." You said with pure bravery before gulping secretly when his eyes pierced through yours.

"What is wrong with you?" He argued, making you flinch. "Why are you acting like we're not friends anymore?! Did I do something wrong, Y/N?"

That's when you snapped.

"Yes, you did something terrible to me." You smirked.

"Come on, let me fix it—"

"You can't fucking fix my heart, Shuntaro."

The boy froze in his spot, brows slightly furrowing as he let out a dry laugh.

"Why are yo—"

"Don't you get it? Are you that dumb?" You scoffed, walking slowly towards him. "I am fucking trying to escape you. I'm fucking trying my best to avoid you, Chishiya!"

"B-But why...?"

"I want to punch you for doing this to me. I want to snap your neck for making me feel this way. I just...I fucking hate you." You jabbed your finger on his chest, trying your best to prevent the tears from falling.

"I'm sorry, Y/N...L-Let me fix it—"

"No! You can't fucking fix me. You can't fix my heart! You can't fix it when you're the main reason why it's broken!" You yelled. "W-Why did you do this to me...?"

"Please, just tell me..." Chishiya hugged you tight, completely stopping you from punching him further.

"...I love you..."

His grip slowly loosened as his eyes blinked furiously. You wiped your tears harshly as you glare up at him.

"Are you happy now?" You coldly asked.

"Why me...? Y-You know we can't..."

"I knew that. I knew that from the very start," You then chuckled. "I guess...It's also my fault for loving you...I knew you were already off limits and yet I..."

"I love her, Y/N."

"I know." You forced yourself to look at him. "I can never surpass my sister when it comes to you. She's got all you want. How can I surpass that?"

"Y-Y/N..."

"Do me a favor, will you?" You slowly started to walk away. "Never look out for me."

"Y/N, where the fuck are you going?!"

"Somewhere far, where I can move on and have a brand new start." You lowly laughed.

"N-No, stay, please..."

"Don't make it hard for me, Shuntaro. Just let me be. If I stay, I'll die out of pain. Just be happy and take care of her."

As soon as you said those words, you dashed away and went for the nearest alleyway. As the narrow path welcomed you, the chilly breeze hugged your body as you slowly slid down the wall, hands covering your mouth as you sob your heart out.

If only I confessed earlier...Will I be the one that you're going to marry and love for the rest of your life...?

shit, still not enough. anw, tysm for helping me reach 1k views!! i love y'all so much, thanks for supporting me and this book 🥺 stay safe and awesome loves ♥️