niragi suguro x reader

Panting, Niragi released a dried laugh before groaning in pain. His busted lips and bruised cheek ached as his arm glided on his forehead to wipe the sweats away.

"That bastard! Where the fuck is he?!"

Niragi took this as an opportunity to run away. His feet dragged him to a familiar place making him smile lightly as he glanced upon the simple house.

He groaned before pressing the doorbell.

"Who is—Fuck."

"Hi." He grinned. "How—Hey! Ow, ow!"

His ear got captured by her as he got dragged towards the living room. She harshly pushed him on the sofa before stomping towards the kitchen. This made him laugh as he slightly shook his head before gently laid his head on the sofa.

"You seriously need to stop this habit of yours." The (h/c) haired girl lowly muttered as she placed the first-aid on the coffee table. "Seriously, Niragi, you just recovered the other day, and now you're doing it again?"

"You scared I might lose this handsome face, Y/N?" Niragi teasingly smiled.

"Boy, which part?" She snorted.

"Mean." He chuckled followed by a low groan. "Careful." He pouted.

Y/N glared at him making him look away in nervousness.

"The next time you return home with a bruised face again, consider yourself homeless." Y/N harshly stated, but her gentle touch towards his cheek made him feel warm.

She's too cute when she worries too much.

"I'm still mad at you, don't smile like a fool."

"I'm sorry," Niragi didn't mean to laugh but he did. He cleared his throat when the girl remained awfully pissed.

"Take a shower. I'm going to bed first."

This made him sigh. She's not kidding when she said she's mad. Niragi felt bad at this as he fiddled with his fingers, glancing every now and then at his girlfriend who's busy fixing the first-aid.

"Y/N..." He whispered.

No response.

"Y/N—"

"What?"

He closed his eyes as he froze in terror.

"Look, baby, I'm really sorry. They were being a nuisance at the store and even threatened the guy about shits. I had to step in. I promise, next time, I'll try my best to avoid having physical fights and just talk them out, how about that?" He gently cupped her cheeks as he softly smiled.

"Promise?" Y/N held his hands.

"I promise."

Niragi softly rubbed their noses together making Y/N giggle.

"I love you," She whispered, fingers removing the strands of hair that's been covering his face.

"I love you too..."

soft niragi will be the death of me. hope u liked this one kids >~< sorry if i hadn't been able to update regularly, shits are happening rn and laziness be hitting me like a truck T^T i'll try to update regularly to satisfy ur hearts teehee have a nice week ahead!! ^__^