danma takeru x reader

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the loser." You snickered. "Hiya, Takeru."

Takeru smiled, welcoming you inside his shop. "Hey, bully."

"What you got for me?"

"Not much, you know I sell hats, right? Not illegal guns."

You faked out a gasp. "Oh my god, me and illegal guns? Pft!"

"Shut up, Y/N. You're lucky no one has recognized you yet."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good at hiding. Anyways, about the guns..." You fiddled with your fingers with a cheeky smile. "Just this once, please? I know you can't ignore my request forever."

Takeru grumbled a few words before entering a room. You happily roamed your eyes inside his store and saw how cool and pretty the hats are.

"He must really love hats..."

"Here."

Your eyes sparkled at the sight of the silencer. Takeru chuckled, lifting the gun so you can't reach it.

"What the fuck, man, give it here!" You jumped up to grab the gun but he just won't let you. "Takeru, I swear I'll blow your balls off if you don-"

The man leaned it making you freeze in place, his smirk made your face red as you cleared your throat.

"J-Just give it back."

"Want it?" He teased. "Then get it."

You really loved the gun already and plan on taking it with you on your way back home. But if this tall bitch continue on making it hard for you, you're afraid that you might end up beating him.

"Takeru!" You whined.

Takeru placed the gun down, swiftly grabbing your wrist as he pinned you at the nearest wall. You bravely met his eyes that stare directly at your soul. It's weird, you're a hundred percent sure that you don't like him.

But why is my heart acting like this...?

"For a highly-feared boss, you whine a lot." He chuckled.

"Being a boss requires skills that no one else could easily master and-"

"If I kiss you, will that make you shut up?" He whispered, trailing his fingers to your cheek.

"If I blow your head off, will that make you shut up?" You glared. "Give me my gun, Hatter!"

"I told you," He raised the gun above his head again. "If you want it, take it-"

You got on your toes and pulled him in for kiss, catching him off guard as he slowly lowered his arm. As you pulled away, he had his eyes wide.

"I-uhm-was I interrupting something?"

"Aguni." Takeru mumbled, still in a daze as you victoriously held on your gun.

"Hey, big guy. Long time no see." You chuckled.

"You've gotten stronger and wilder."

"Like a tiger." You playfully winked. Turning to Takeru, you smirked. "See ya later, Hatter."

As you left the store and got inside your car, you squealed.

"What was that...?" Aguni chuckled, patting his friend's back.

"That...T-That was-Fuck I should've pulled her closer-"

"Okay, okay, I don't want to hear it. I'm here for a hat."

"S-Sure..." Takeru muttered, smiling to himself as he turned to find a suitable hat for the man.

I'm in love.

i told u, lots and lots of AUs and plot changes hehe, so don't expect that much for this book. anw, this is a request. my very first request and i am so freaking happy ><

if i am, in any way, wrong with their names, or anything, please do tell me.

thanks and see ya in the next chapter!!