niragi suguru x reader

You carefully walked down the stairs as everyone's eyes pierced through your body.

"Damn, I should've brought my jacket with me..."

It's been days since you came here yet you're still not used to the rules that were set in this place.

You always have to wear beach clothes.

"Whatever."

"Damn, girl, you—"

"Dude, no." Two boys walked up to you making you flinch. "She's Niragi's remember?"

That made you warm and fuzzy inside, Niragi's not your type, he's an arrogant bitch who thinks he's higher than anyone else.

So why fall for him?

"Fuck, is she Y/N?" The boy trembled in fear as the other nodded his head. "Oh shit."

"U-Uhm, d-do—"

They both ran away making you groan in frustration. You don't know anyone else beside Niragi and the other militants. So when you got to the pool area, you became anxious about everyone surrounding you.

They were having fun.

Too much fun.

"Hi, are you alone?" A girl with dreadlocks smiled as she bit on some sort of lollipop stick.

"Y-Yeah, uhm, I don't really know anyone around here."

"Come on, let me introduce you to the new comers as well." She happily grabbed your arm as she stopped infront of two people.

A boy and a girl.

"What are you doing here?" The boy asked.

"Am I forbidden to go here?" She retaliated.

"Who's that?" This time, it's the girl's turn to ask.

"I-I'm Y/N..."

"I'm Arisu, this is Usagi."

"And I'm Kuina."

"Pleasure—" You got cut off by the whispers. Murmurs of people echoed within the area when group of people suddenly walked their way like the whole place is theirs.

"The militants." Kuina whispered.

"Do you know them, Y/N?"

"I know them alright." You whispered back, slightly widening your eyes when Aguni's strong body came into view.

"Where's your friend?"

You look up at Aguni, seeing that he was looking down at Arisu.

"Hey, come here." Niragi's hand wrapped around your wrist making you yelp lightly. "I told you to wear something to hide that body of yours." He tsked.

"I forgot and it's not like—"

"Shut up, hey you." He suddenly called out to a random brute. "Escort her to her room. Try anything funny and I'll shoot you myself."

His words are aggressive yet it brought you reassurance and safety.

The man nodded his head before letting you walk first. As soon as you reached your room, you thanked the man before plopping down on your bed.

"He's back." You muttered. "And so does this weird fucking feeling."

You laid there for a solid five minutes, thinking life-decisions and how to deal with the annoying feeling in your heart whenever piercing bitch is around.

"Calm down, calm the fuck down!" You cussed, burying your face on your pillow as you yelled. Sighing, you looked at your right side, still laying on your stomach before jumping in shock.

"Hi."

"What the fuc—How the hell did you get here?!"

"Your door was unlocked, stupid." Niragi flicked your forehead.

"Oh, really? I forgot."

"Why do you always forget things?"

"Why do you always act like you care? Stop pretending, we both know you're only doing this because you want to see my weaknesses and all that shit."

Not even a second later, he was already on top of you, smirking as he trapped your head between his arms.

"Who said I was just pretending? I've always cared, stupid. You're just naïve and got used to thinking that I never cared about you." His features soften.

"Liar."

"I tried...I tried paying attention to other girls to somehow get you out of my system, but whenever I do, you will always come back in my mind. It's still you that I think of." Niragi sighed, softly caressing your cheek. "Back then, when we we're in the game, I was so close to dying, but I realized something."

"What?" You whispered.

"I have to come back to you."

You blinked furiously at the said man's words. This is not Niragi. This is not the arrogant bitch. Your heart was flustered and your mind became blank.

"I still need to live for you." He continued, slowly laying beside you as he hugged your body. "I missed you."

"W-Why...are you doing this...?"

"I'm not good with words, Y/N, you know that." He kissed your forehead causing you to freeze even more. "But let my actions speak louder."

"This is so not you." With a red face, you buried your face at the crook of his neck.

"Get some rest, stupid. You look tired."

"Y-You too." You mumbled. "And Niragi?"

"Yeah?"

"I missed you too..."

i love it when badboys turn into softies whenever their special someone is around them, anw, hope u liked this chapter, it's still exam tomorrow.

i think i made niragi a bit of ooc don't u think :<