chishiya shuntaro x reader

Chishiya hates it when you're with him. You may not look like it, sure, 'cause you're this sweet, lovely girl infront of others, however, when he's around, it's like your top goal to annoy him 'til he snap like a twig.

"Hey, Chi, I tried using your name as my password, but it says too short." You smirked, resting your chin on your palm.

"Yeah? I tried using yours once too. It says not acceptable, too annoying." He sarcastically retorted, not sparing you a glance as he sipped on his drink.

You could only laugh in response. If I can't get his attention by being nice, maybe I'd get this cute reaction when I annoy him. You lovingly sighed, staring at him with such adoration dancing in your orbs.

"Try thinking of ways to pester me and I swear to God that'll be the last thing you'll ever do in this world."

"Alright, gotta make it worth it then."

He narrowed his eyes at you, completely bothered by your innocent smile that danced on your lips. Your eyes flashing amusement as you fought his venomous gaze.

"Y/N, I'm serious. Save the pestering for later, I still have to finish a presentation for tomorrow's report." Chishiya gave up with a defeated sigh in which made you blink numerous times before licking your lips.

"Okay, I'll bother you some other time." You stood up from the chair that was positioned infront of him before smiling. But of course, he didn't notice.

He probably won't know I even exist unless I annoy him. Sad, but anyways—

"Mhm, be careful on your way out." Chishiya muttered, not sparing you a glance making you smile at him despite the blonde not being able to see it.

You walked closer towards his figure, slowly lifting his head to your direction before swiftly planting a kiss on his forehead. Chishiya's eyes widened, his whole body freezing, trying his best to recover from the shock.

"W-Why wou—"

"Good luck! I'll see you tomorrow, shorty!"

Despite your quickened heartbeat, you managed to tease the blonde with a wave and smirk, darting your way out of the quiet cafeteria.

Chishiya Shuntaro could only sit on his spot, quietly. His hand gripped on his hoodie where he can feel his heart thrashing violently.

"Shit, stop it." He groaned, lightly tapping on his chest. "God, that was just a quick kiss on the forehead! Stop it, Shun."

He was about to type again on his laptop but his mind wandered off to earlier's event. He couldn't rip his attention off of the quick kiss, your lips were so soft to forget.

He lowly chuckled, grazing his thumb over his lips, "You're dead tomorrow, Y/N L/N."

hellooooo!!!