ryōhei arisu x reader

You were always the rebel one, whilst your brother, Chishiya Shuntaro was always that perfect child that everyone admires. Now that you're both stuck on a gaming world where everything involves life and death, you're doing everything you can to avoid him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, N/N?!" Shuntaro grabbed your arm as he aggressively turned you around.

"Don't you fucking touch me!"

He let go of your arm as he heaved a deep sigh. "Y/N, whatever it is, I'm sorry—"

"You always say the same fucking thing, Shuntaro! Do you even know what you did for you to say sorry all the time?!" You slowly walked up to him as he furrowed his brows. "It's because I hate you. You were always that favorite child who's so good with anything he does. While me? I'm only good when you're not around."

"W-What the hell, N/N...?"

"You are so fucking annoying! I hate you! I wish you die, you—"

Your cheek burned as you felt a stinging sensation on your skin. Tears welled up in your eyes as it slowly flowed down.

"I-I'm sorry...I'm so sorry."

As you glared up at the guy, guilt was evident on his eyes as he bit his lip, trying to caress your slightly red cheek.

"You're so weak."

As you walked away from the scene, you ignored Shuntaro's calls, making sure to go somewhere where he'll never find you.

"That's...That's quite a scene." You gasped when hands made its way to your cheeks. "Are you alright?"

"You're his friend, aren't you? Unless you still want to keep those hands of yours, I suggest you to back away and fuck off."

"You're so aggressive, I'm even surprised Chishiya still managed to handle you well."

"What did you just say?" You growled.

"Nothing, tiger. Come on, let's go to my room, you look like you need someone to talk to." Arisu ruffled your hair making you frown even more, but nonetheless, you followed the latter to his room.

It was a nice room, now you wish your room was nice as well.

"You can sit there, Y/N." He smiled.

You did as you were told and sat quietly on his bed while he took some cold compress. You then noticed something that was placed on his bedside table.

"I-Is this my bracelet?"

"Oh, that's yours? I saw it a while ago after our game, I guess it slipped from your wrist. You can take it now if it's so important to you—"

You immediately took the bracelet and wore it. It has a crescent moon design with your initials engraved on it.

"Did your special someone gave it to you?" Arisu asked, sitting beside you as he stare at your wrist.

"I-I don't have a special someone."

"Great!" He then cleared his throat. "U-Uh, I mean, same."

"He gave this to me when I graduated highschool as a graduation gift."

"Chishiya?" You nodded. "What's with him that got you so worked up? If you don't mind me asking that is..."

"He..." You sniffed. "I-I was jealous."

"What?"

"He was so loved by everyone around him. He was the center of attention and I...I was like the side character. If he's not there, only then I get noticed. But the problem is, he was always around." You covered your face as tears flowed down your cheeks. "I-I was so jealous of him t-that I..."

Arisu never knew about this. You were so good at hiding that he didn't even noticed that you were in so much pain. He quickly wrapped his arms around your fragile self before whispering comforting words.

"I love my brother." You sobbed. "I-I'm so sorry..."

"Shh, everything will be alright, Y/N. Everything will be okay."

"B-But what if he hates me now? What will I d-do then? I-I told him to d-die and—"

"Look, Y/N, he will never have the heart to hate you. Upset maybe, but never hate. Listen, you're his sister, no matter what you do, he will always love you. Just like how I do..."

"What?" Your puffy eyes pained his heart as he gently wiped your tears away.

"I know this isn't a good time, but I love you, Y/N." Arisu smiled as he connected your foreheads together and that melted your heart. "I love—"

"Arisu fucking Ryōhei, open up!"

"Oh shit," Arisu paled.

That voice made you jolt up as you hurried towards the door. He continued to bang and yell making Arisu shiver in fear.

"D-Do you think he's going to kill me?"

"What? No—"

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"Trust me, you'll be fine." You held his hand, heaving a deep sigh, you slowly opened the door.

Chishiya's eyes soften when he saw your face. You looked everywhere but his eyes as you couldn't get enough courage to face him yet.

"Y-Y/N, I—"

Chishiya widened his eyes when you tackled him in a hug, tears started to well up from his eyes as he hugged you tightly.

"I'm so sorry, nee-chan..." You whispered.

"Don't say sorry, baby, it's alright, it's alright." He softly wiped your tears away as he flashed a small smile.

"I'm so sorry, I won't say that again, I promise." You sobbed like a little kid as your arm covered your eyes. The sight made Arisu's heart flutter even more as his face flushed red.

"Okay, baby, I understand." Chishiya chuckled lowly, removing your arm away so you could see the smile on his face.

"I love you, nee-chan."

"I love you too, sis,"

Chishiya felt like he's the happiest brother in the world. He was yearning for your love all this time. He was so desperate for your love and now that he finally heard it, he couldn't ask for more.

"Is it okay if I stay here at Arisu's for a while?" You smiled.

"Do you have to?" Chishiya frowned making you laugh. "Ugh, okay fine, but be back in your room before midnight, if not, I'll burn him, am I clear?"

"Crystal." You grinned as Arisu paled even more.

"You." Arisu flinched when Chishiya pointed at him. "Take care of Y/N."

"Y-Yes, sir—I mean Chishiya."

"Thanks, nee-chan."

"Anything for you, I gotta go now, alright? I'll see you later." He kissed the top of your head before glaring at Arisu.

"Fuck, that was so scary." Arisu felt like his soul left his body as he held your shoulders.

"That he is." You chuckled. "Now, why don't we discuss this love thing you have for me, hm?"

"Stop." He shyly went inside his room making you laugh.

"Just so you know, I love you too, Arisu."

i tried ;-;