characters halloween special

happy halloween, loves :3

"Hurry up!" Kuina yelled in a whispery tone as she nudged on Niragi's form.

"Damn, alright! Just give me a second, will you?!" Niragi retorted in an annoyed tone.

"We don't have all night, you know?" Kuina responded.

Well, tonight was the night they'll be revisiting an old and abandoned hospital that was known to be haunted. Of course, being curious of such things, you went along with them. They were infront of the main door and the two continued to bicker.

"They weren't lying when they said it's creepy by just looking at the main entrance." Karube chuckled.

Chishiya looked at your quiet and observing form and when your gaze met his, you jolted before staring at him with pure confusion.

He didn't bother to say anything and so did you. Not that it matters anyways.

"Hey, come on." Arisu motioned for Chishiya to follow. The blonde didn't even noticed that his friends were already inside the hospital.

"How did they manage to bust open the lock?" Chishiya whispered.

"Usagi had a hairpin with her and Karube did his thing." Arisu answered, opening his flashlight as he examined every eerie room that he went pass by.

As they were going further and further inside, that's when shit started to happen.

"Niragi, I swear to God, if you poke me one last time I'll—" As soon as Kuina turned around to flash the flashlight on Niragi's face, she was startled to see the lad...coming out from the emergency room with a bewildered face.

"What?" He asked.

Seeing Kuina stop on her tracks, the others stop as well, questioning her what's the matter.

"D-Didn't you just poked me on the shoulder?"

"What? Pft, stop fucking around. I was inside that emergency room." Niragi flashed his flashlight inside the dark room before looking at Kuina's eyes.

"Okay, whoever the fuck that was, it wasn't funny, alright?" She was hella annoyed, but she, herself knows, it wasn't her friends who poked her.

Then something metallic fell. Everyone heard the noise and that made them jump slightly.

"Shit!" Karube whispered.

"What was that?" Chota asked, brows furrowed.

Arisu followed where the sound occured and immediately directed his light there. But he found no one. Just a few tools from the operating room.

"We're just in the first floor of this building yet this is already happening." Usagi sighed, quite bothered by the happenings.

Chishiya was the last person on the back and you were just beside him, observing the others.

"We need to leave." You softly whispered, tone laced with worry.

He just looked at you before ignoring your statements and that made you frown.

"Chishi—"

"Shut up."

Everyone managed to get to the second floor of the building with luck, but they have to admit, along the way, they would often hear wheel chairs squeaking, someone whispering, footsteps that weren't theirs and someone running.

At this point, they didn't even know if they should continue or not.

"Should we just head home? I don't feel comfortable anymore." Usagi held on Kuina's shirt.

"We haven't seen the infamous lady who died here yet."

"Niragi, are you fucking serious?" Kuina laughed in disbelief.

As the two continued to bicker once again, the others were trying to hush them down, afraid that they might disturb the spirits that lingered around the hospital building.

"Please...tell them. We have to leave. Now." You were practically begging for Chishiya to tell the others.

"Hey, let's head home. Right now." You sighed in relief when he finally spoke up. Everyone stared at him before glancing at one another.

"Whatever, Chi's right, let's head home." Kuina rolled her eyes. Although, after she said those words, their flashlights went off.

"Fuck." Arisu tapped on his flashlight before scratching his hair in annoyance.

"G-Guys..." Usagi breathed out, chest heaving up and down in pure fear as she held on Niragi and Chishiya's sleeves. "There's a kid..."

"Kid?"

"Where?"

She wasn't able to speak up.

"He's standing at the end of the hall." Tears ran down her cheeks as she whispered. "He's faceless."

"Run!" You pushed Chishiya as they ran away.

Kuina's scream echoed as she saw a lady inside the labor room wearing a hospital gown with dry blood. The lady was carrying a dead baby while crying black tears.

"There!" You motioned for Chishiya to enter a room and was glad when the others followed.

It was a room...full of files. Files of every patient that went in this hospital.

"Are you alright?" Karube asked Kuina as she nodded in response while panting. She then went over to Usagi to check if the female's alright.

"How are we going to get out now?" Chota asked.

They later heard the pouring of rain which made them even more scared. Along with the pouring of rain, they heard footsteps and someone humming an eerie tune.

Karube found a newspaper lying on the ground, it was crumpled but he still managed to read it. And what he read on the article, made him blink furiously.

"This hospital...many patients died here. Only a few survived back then. There were a couple of malpractices that occured and was shut down only a few months ago."

They sat in silence, in disbelief, in fear.

"Fuck, let's get out of here as soon as possible." Niragi strangled his own hair in distress.

"Why is she staring at us?" Chota's voice wasn't stable, almost like a broken whisper.

"Who?"

He just pointed at the door making everyone gasped when they saw a smiling woman, looking down on them with its bloodshot eyes.

Byōin no akuma. Hospital demon.

hello, lovelies! will publish the second part soonest, just gotta go eat and do raven things hajdjdksbd.

while eating, can you comment down your creepy experiences? just wanna read your tales ;)