kuina hikari x reader

"Tch, you think this'll make up for that damn thing you broke?!"

You flinched, hands gripping your skirt as you nervously shook your head. Kuina scoffed, harshly gripping your chin as she glared at you.

"You're so fucking clumsy that's why nobody wants to be around you."

That hit a nerve. Tears welled up in your eyes making the female smirk. She then let go of your chin very harshly making your head turn a bit sideways.

"Get out of my sight."

You hurriedly walked away, tears streaming down your face as you gasp for air. Your hands roamed around your pocket to get your inhaler, but sadly found none. Your eyes widened.

"S-Shit."

You collapsed on the cold ground, maybe running towards the rooftop wasn't a great idea. Gasping for air, you tried to yell for help.

You knew very well who took your inhaler, your one and only bully. You don't mind Kuina spatting out hurtful words towards you, but now that your life depended on her stupid acts, your liking towards the girl immediately vanished.

"F-Fucking bitch..." You mumbled, anger eating your heart and hate towards the girl blinding your mind. "He-Help...please..."

Your vision became blurry and every sound felt so distant, before you passed out, two girls opened the rooftop doors, gasping when they saw you laying on the cold ground, gasping for air.

"Quick, let's take her to the infirmary!"

***

You gasped for air as soon as you opened your eyes, panting whilst holding your chest. Your breath hitched as you looked around.

"Dear, are you alright?" The nurse hurriedly checked your condition in pure worry. "How're you feeling?"

"G-Good. I'm alright now. Thanks for looking out for me."

"Anytime," She smiled. "Here's your inhaler by the way. A girl from your class gave it earlier."

You scoffed softly, feeling the anger bubbling up inside you once again. You grabbed the inhaler and thanked her once again before going out of the infirmary.

It was already the end of the classes so you hurriedly grabbed your things and just sprinted your way towards the school gates, wanting to go home as fast as you could.

"Y/N, wait!"

You froze in spot, slowly turning to meet her gaze as she eye you with pure worry. And that made you mad.

"That look..." Your lips trembled. In anger.

"Come on, follow me."

She grabbed your wrist and led you towards the back of the school. You heard Kuina sigh in frustration.

"Look...I'm so—heok!"

Your hand wrapped around her neck as you choke her.

"You almost killed me. What the fuck is wrong with you?!" You yelled making her eyes widen. Your hand slowly fell on your side and so did your tears. "Why are you doing this to me? Did I do something wrong?"

"It—"

"Fuck," You chuckled, before glaring at her. "Forget it. Don't even bother. Please stay away from me from now on. Because I'm telling you now, I won't hesitate to fight back if you decided to trigger me again."

"Y/N...I know it's shitty of me to say this after all the things I've put you through..." Kuina bit her lip as she lowered her head. "But I'm so sorry."

You felt nothing.

And that scared you.

"Get out of my life, Kuina."

sooo hehe how u guys doin'? been a while yeah? but yeah, i hope u liked this tho, up next is chishiya shuntaro but i'll probably publish it tomorrow ^^ have a nice week ahead loves!! 🖤