usagi yuzuha x fem! reader x chishiya shuntaro

due to me being so freaking busy because of school, i wasn't able to celebrate this book's monthsarry hmp >:[ but! good news, is that school ended last week and yey! more time to update! so here ya go, enjoy <3

Being her friend was amazing. You both got each other's backs and are always there for one another. It made you question yourself, "am I in love with her?"

"Yes, you are. Stop denying it, Y/N, you're lying to yourself." Kuina licked her lollipop before dropping the box onto the wooden table of her new abode. You were helping the sassy lady move in and decorate her house, and now, she's helping you with your confused love life.

"You don't get it, Kuina, I mean, I've never liked a girl before. This is new and completely confusing. The least I want to happen is for our friendship to be over just because of this."

Kuina sighed, "I get it."

You looked at her, brows furrowed.

"You're scared. Confused since you've never liked a girl before, just like you said. But don't lie to yourself, it'll only make it hard for you. Accept that you like her, that way, you'll be able to think thoroughly and make decisions you will not regret." Kuina grabbed your shoulders. "Don't be afraid of the world, don't be afraid of their criticisms. You know yourself. Liking a girl doesn't make you less of a human. Heck, I don't even know why others are making a big deal about this. You don't control your feelings, you don't control your fate. Okay?"

With teary eyes, you hugged the girl tightly. "Thank you."

"We'll always be here for you. No matter what. Tell her how you feel, don't make the same mistake I did."

You let go of the hug and eyed her confusedly. "What do you mean?"

"It's nothing," She chuckled. "Now, go. I can take care of this, tell Usagi how you feel, Y/N."

"What if she rejects me?"

"No matter what the outcome is, you just have to accept it. You don't control your feelings, and you don't control theirs. What's important is that you were able to say it. You can do this!"

You nodded once before smiling determinedly. Opening Kuina's door, you ran.

"I love you, Y/N..."

"Usagi!"

"Thank God, you're here, I was looking all over for you. Where have you been?" The short-haired cupped your cheeks making you freeze in spot.

"I...uh...I was at Kuina's, I helped her m-move in."

"Oh, cool." She nodded. "Listen, I have something to say."

"Me too!" You laughed nervously.

"On three..."

You smiled.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three!"

"I like you!" "I like Arisu!"

There was a moment of silence for the both of you. Her eyes wide and full of confusement.

"What...?"

"I like you...for Arisu. That was what I meant, silly!" You laughed, grabbing her hands as you faked a squeal. "Let me guess, he asked you out on a date?"

Little by little, Usagi recovered and started squealing as well. "Yeah, he's taking me to this lovely park and he's about to be here in an hour. Gosh, I can't believe it!"

"Y-Yeah, me too! Anyways, I have to go home now. I stink." You cleared your throat, slowly walking away backwards as you smiled. "Good luck on the date though!"

"Thanks! I'll see you later, bye!" She waved.

And so you ran, tears streaming down your face as you quickly wiped them away. It hurts. You just accepted the fact that you like her, and now...you're too late.

"Shit..." You sobbed, stopping at the middle of an empty road, panting. Your knees weakend, making you kneel. "Just why?"

As soon as those words slipped your mouth, the rain started to pour.

"Great." You sniffed.

You stayed there for a couple of minutes, feeling the rain drops on your back whilst crying your broken heart out.

You thought the rain already stopped due to the fact that no rain drop hit your slightly drenched back, although once you looked up, a black umbrella came in sight.

"Stand up, dumbass. I don't have all evening."

Your eyes widened.

"Chishiya..."

"Come on, let's get you home."

okay so this was kinda meh. and yes, chishiya's here cuz i miss him already. im really sorry for not updating regularly, i will try and do my best, thank you for patiently waiting, everyone! ily!