yuzuha usagi x male! reader

"Bro, just tell her!" Arisu placed an arm around your shoulder as Niragi agreed.

"You don't understand the anxiety and fear, dude," You covered your face as you groaned in frustration. This is literally stressing you out.

Having a crush towards the short-haired was a very difficult situation for you, especially when she shows no sign of having an interest towards you.

"What are you so afraid of?" Chishiya clicked his tongue in annoyance. "I mean, yeah, it's nerve-wrecking and all but don't you want to feel at ease by telling Usagi the truth?"

"My man, you are fucking wise." Niragi was about to pounce on Chishiya but the blonde only raised his middle finger.

"Fuck off," Chishiya murmured.

"I just...I can't handle the—"

"Rejection?" Karube chuckled as he looked at you. "That's part of life, I guess. Part of loving. But even so, just accept the outcome, what matters is that you told her the truth. Confessing even though you're scared is a different level of being brave."

"Wow, how come y'all know about this love shit? Come on, Y/N, I'll tell ya what," Niragi smugly placed an arm around your shoulder as he grinned. "If that girl rejects you, let's go find some in a bar—"

"Niragi, you piece of shit!" Karube playfully kicked Niragi's ass as you all laughed.

***

"A-Ano, Usagi!"

When the girl's gaze met yours, your heart immediately raced violently, afraid it might burst from sudden flutter.

"Yes?" Her soft voice echoed in your ears.

"C-Can I walk you home?" You nervously smiled. It was only a matter of seconds before she nodded with a grin.

The walk to her house was surprisingly not that awkward. You were comfortable enough to share some things with her and so is she. You both shared laughter and jokes which made you guys even closer.

"We're here," She softly muttered. "Thank you for walking me home,"

"You're—"

Your face flushed red when you felt soft lips landing on your cheek.

"—welcome..."

Usagi then giggled before looking down shyly. "Maybe you can walk with me before going to school tomorrow? And after classes as well."

"Well," You smirked. "Who am I to decline such offer, Miss Usagi? Of course I will,"

Her smile will forever be engraved in your mind. That sweet, beautiful smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Tomorrow," You smiled.

She waved one last time before entering her house.

As you smiled contently, you felt an arm wrapping around your shoulder.

"Would you look at that? You scored after all."

"Yeah..." You dreamily sighed. "Wait. What the—What the hell are you guys doing here?!"

"We thought it'll be fun to watch our boy grow, y'know?" Niragi's arm never left your shoulder as he teasingly smiled.

"Besides," Arisu laughed. "It was all Chishiya's plan."

"Chishiya?!"

i think they'd be that chaotic group where Chishiya and Karube would be the typical parents and Niragi as the carefree child whilst Arisu is that average kid. all in all, they're great and i can't—>~<

this is my first time writing a x male tho, so what're yer thoughts about it?

also! tysm for 3k views huhu i am so happy and all, please stay safe and amazing, i fucking love y'all!!