last boss x reader

hi hello loves! it's crescent! sorry for not updating regularly, i've been really busy about school, and it was my birthday last saturday hehe. so this was requested by HarleyMercer, thank ü for requesting love! <3

He was never the one to give care about other people, an introvert who prefers to be alone all the time. So how come someone like him, got involved by someone like you?

"Shouldn't...you be some place else?" He asked, papers in hand as he stare at you with nervous eyes.

You chuckled, "Sorry, I just have to hide for a few minutes, you go do your thing, don't mind me."

With a frown on his face, he turned his back on her before typing on the computer once again, not minding the girl who's hiding behind him underneath the small shelf.

"Hey, if you don't mind me asking, are you new here? I don't see you often and I think this is the first time we've ever talk."

"I-I've been in this university for the past two years,"

"Oh..."

Awkward silence.

"N-Nice to meet you then! I'm—"

"L/N Y/N, I know." He muttered, not sparing her a glance.

"Great...Uh, what's your name?"

"Samura Takatora."

You stood up before walking and sitting beside him with a friendly smile.

"Wanna be friends?" You grinned, hands supporting your cheek as you flashed a welcoming aura.

As soon as his eyes met yours, he suddenly felt weird, from his stomach up to his mind. He was in a haze, that was until a few students entered the quiet library.

"What? You were here? That's fucking unfair!" The guy with piercing, that he also recognized as Niragi, one of the university's scary bully.

"Shut your mouth, we're inside the library," There also stood beside Niragi, a short guy, who he also know as university's heartthrob, Chishiya.

"You snooze, you lose." You grinned.

"Fuck you, I wasn't even snoozing."

"Yeah fuck you too, the main point there was that you lost and you'll treat us after class. Serves you right for underestimating my skills in hiding."

"Damn it, I got nothing on this girl," Niragi sighed, arm then slinging on your shoulder as he now stared at Takatora.

"Why are you staring at each other like that?" Chishiya mumbled.

"You think I'm a bad guy, don't you?" Niragi plastered on a scary face before laughing. "If you are indeed thinking that I'm a bad guy, you are fucking correct!" He then chimed.

"Crackhead." You chuckled.

Something inside Takatora made his blood boil. With Niragi's arm around your shoulder and the way you laughed at his joke, makes him wanna shove a damn sword on Niragi's stomach.

"They're not together."

Eyes landed on Chishiya as Takatora's face heated up before avoiding gaze.

"What? Of course we're not." Niragi chuckled but confusion was evident on his voice.

"I'm just saying," Chishiya smirked. "You look like you're about to beat the damn out of Niragi just by slinging his arm on Y/N. Beating him won't be a problem though, I prefer you use a bat—"

"Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you." Niragi deadpanned.

"Hey, I'm just suggesting." The blonde then both raised his hands up in surrender with a mocking grin.

"Since we're heading out today after classes and it's Niragi's treat," You then turned to Takatora. "Wanna come?"

He couldn't say no, not when you're acting all cute just for him to say yes, he doesn't have the heart to refuse.

"I-If it's alright t-then—"

"Alright! Let's go!"

"But it's still class ho—"

"With these two," Chishiya sighs, "You'll get used to skipping classes."

***

"Here, taste my ice cream." You smiled, motioning for Takatora to come closer.

"Hey, atleast try and respect the singles?" Niragi frowned.

"Shut up, Niragi," Chishiya rolled his eyes before licking his own ice cream. (google, how to be an ice cream—)

"Y/N, wanna play on that swing? I bet I can swing higher than you." Niragi smirked.

"Dream on, piercing boy, you can't even beat me on a simple hide and seek game."

"Tch, let's just see."

As you two ran away, Takatora's eyes never left your figure.

"You know," Chishiya started. "I was kinda glad you came along today. Atleast now I won't have to worry about managing two kids."

"Are they always like this?"

"I could write a book about how childish they are."

"They seem...close..." Takatora frowned at that, unknowingly.

"Don't fret too much, Niragi's like an older brother to Y/N, and he treats her like his sister. You can have her, but treat her nicely."

"I will—Wait, what?"

"Gotcha." Chishiya smirked before leaning forward with a teasing smile. "I always knew you like her. Don't worry, I ain't against it, and I'm sure Niragi won't mind either."

"W-Why are you—"

"I want what's best for my friends, after all, they're all what I have."

The way you smile flutters his heart, it wasn't healthy. It scared him. He has never felt like this before, he won't deny the fact that he's taken an interest on you for a very long time, but, is he really ready now? This is all new to him.

"Follow your heart, man."

Follow...my heart.

And my heart wants you, Y/N.

did i make last boss out of character? oh god i think i did wtf????? but nonetheless, i still hope u liked it, damn it's exam week and am pretty drained out, but this was a request and i really, really hope y'all liked this.

idk if it's just me, but a nerdy-soft last boss is kinda cute >~<

u can give me some feedbacks okay? don't be scared to drop ur feedbacks! and if u guys want to request something, don't be scared to dm me or comment on this!

das all, ily guys! stay safe and awesome! ❤️