danma takeru x reader

thank you so much for requesting okaayisg!! i hope y'all would love this fluff! have a wonderful day/night <8

The both of you faced challenges together through thick and thin, always there for one another through ups and downs, and you never left each others' sides. You both gave your all and it paid off.

Many problems came rushing your way—typical couple problems. But with those problems, you both learned how to stay strong, those problems strengthened your love even more.

That's when Takeru knew, I am never letting this girl go.

And you don't plan on letting him go either.

As the sun peeked its way through the silky curtains, a smile immediately appeared on your lips due to the fact that your husband's arm were tightly wrapped around your waist.

Carefully turning to look at his face, you felt your heartbeat racing.

He really is mine now, isn't he?

And that's one of the best feeling right now.

Takeru groaned softly, scooting closer before burying his face on your neck, tightening his hug.

"Good morning," You giggled, stroking his hair gently before kissing his forehead.

Takeru may look like a tough guy but he's a big baby, your baby.

"Five more...hours." He whispered.

"No, let's get up already," You muttered. "I still have to prepare breakfast."

"I'm so lazy—"

"Mommy, Dada! Uncle Aguni, Uncle Niragi and Auntie Ann are downstairs! They cooked breakfast!" Your daughter barged in your room with the brightest smile plastered on her beautiful face.

"Goddamn, how long have they been here?" Takeru mumbled only enough for you to hear as he slowly sat up whilst rubbing his eyes. His actions made you chuckle as you went over your daughter to kiss her cheek.

"Morning, mommy." She giggled.

"Good morning, baby." You smiled softly.

"Hey, princess, come here, let's fix your hair." You heard Takeru calling out your daughter and it honestly warmed your heart.

After you got out of the bathroom, the scene infront of you made you smile, Takeru was fixing your daughter's hair, tying it into pigtails.

As soon as Takeru got done fixing his appearance, the three of you went downstairs, only to see sighing Ann with a pouting Niragi.

"What...exactly happened?" Takeru asked.

"Stupid dude here burned the pancakes—"

"Hey! I was only trying to help—"

"Yeah, right." Ann rolled her eyes as Niragi stuck his tongue out.

"I'm not even going to talk." Aguni casually said from across Niragi while reading the newspaper.

"Why don't you play with (D/N), Niragi?" You softly smiled.

Niragi's eyes darted from you towards your daughter as he shrugged, "I rather hang out with my best kid than be around Ann."

"Immature," Ann growled.

As Niragi took your daughter to the living room, Takeru went over to Aguni to talk about things including the business Takeru once ran.

While you and your best friend, Ann, continued to cook for the rest.

"How's life, babe?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Incredible. I've never felt so happy." You answered, secretly taking glances on Takeru who would often laugh about something that Aguni would grumble about.

"I can see that," She giggles. "I'm glad you finally had the life you really deserve."

"Hm, me too." You softly muttered. "I can't wait to see you have the life you deserve as well."

"We'll get there soon. Once I find myself a significant other." Ann winked. "It doesn't really matter if it's a woman or man, I just want someone who'd understand me and love me for me."

That made you release a giggle, "You're an amazing woman, I'm sure you'll find your special someone too."

The both of you continued to cook and after a few minutes, it was done.

"Breakfast, everyone!" You chirped.

You felt hands snaking on your waist, "That looks delicious."

"Of course!"

"Respect the singles, please." Niragi winced, covering your daughter's eyes.

"Wha—Uncle, I can't see!"

That morning was filled with laughter and you couldn't ask for more.

This is perfect.

this is...well i tried my best. i hope this reached yer expectations, my loves!

what do you think of Uncle Niragi though? i personally think he's that cool uncle you would never get tired of hanging out with.

ann is just so beautiful pls—change my freaking mind >:)

uncle aguni is that one strict uncle, i can see it.

hatter as your husband, well—