usagi yuzuha x reader

You can't count how many times Usagi has saved you already. You owe her your life, if it weren't for her, you would've died already.

Ever since your first game, you never left her side and decided to protect her as well at all costs.

Even if it means risking yourself.

Now that everyone's getting killed because of the militants, you are both running for your lives.

"Arisu..." You whispered. "We have to find him!"

Usagi grabbed your hand as she dragged you to a hallway where there's no militants. You immediately gagged at the sight, scattered bloods and bodies were everywhere.

"This is madness..." You cupped your mouth.

***

"Asahi, where are you going?" Usagi held the short hair's arm.

"I know how to get Aguni's attention."

"If you go near him, he might hurt you. Just stay here—"

"It's alright, Y/N..." Asahi held your hand as she flashed a small smile before turning to Arisu. "Please, end this meaningless massacre..."

"Asahi, wait!"

"Everyone, I am the dealer of this game!"

"No!" You yelled but it was too late. Laser strucked her head as she got on her knees before collapsing on the floor.

Your eyes widened and couldn't comprehend anything. It felt like every sound is so distant and you couldn't hear anything. Your eyes were focused on Asahi's dead body. The mere fact that Asahi sacrificed herself and died just because of a game makes you wanna cry and kill the game master.

"Y/N get down!" Usagi grabbed your arm as she pulled you closer to her.

"W-What the..."

That's when you saw Niragi's...

"...burnt body..."

"What happened to him?"

As you watched in terror, you became shocked when Usagi charged at the burnt man.

"Usagi!"

You couldn't do anything but watch in horror when Arisu charged for Niragi as well. When the man threw them with ease, that's when your legs worked.

"Fucking annoying brats."

Your eyes widened at the sight of Niragi's gun aiming for Usagi's back. You quickly ran towards her and hugged her tightly before flinching at the sound.

"Y-Y/N..." Usagi was about to look at you but you just shook your head as you weakly smiled.

"N-No, don't look..." You coughed for a bit, blood oozing out of your mouth as you felt another bullet piercing to your back. "Fuck..."

"Y/N..." Her body shook as she lowered her head, tears streaming down her face.

"T-Thank you...for saving me countless of t-times...for p-protecting me always. You were always there...Saving you...is the l-least I could do..." You hugged her even tighter, Arisu crying as he avoided gaze, feeling angry for not being able to protect you, for letting you get killed.

They both widened their eyes when you collapsed on the floor. Usagi's beautiful face appeared infront of your blurry vision making you smile.

"Hey, d-don't cry, both of you..." You chuckled, coughing a bit as you gasped for air.

"S-Stupid! Y-You... shouldn't have done that." She caressed your cheeks as she sobbed.

"Usagi...smile for me..."

"I-I can't Y/N...How can I...?" She held your hand as she sniffed.

"Before I sleep for e-eternity, I want to see y-your smiling faces. I don't want to die with both of you frowning." With bloody hands, you cupped Usagi's face and held onto Arisu's cold hand.

Usagi and Arisu both tried their best to smile even though they felt like dying inside.

"T-Thank you...for the m-memories."

As soon as you closed your eyes, Usagi released a long yell as she sobbed.

"Usagi, when I die, I want you to always look up the stars at night. You'll see me there. 'Cause I'll be one of the stars." You giggled, admiring the beautiful scenery of the night sky.

Stars were scattered all around the dark sky as the moon shone brightly above.

"Tch, you won't die, stupid. I'll always protect you." Usagi lightly punched your shoulder.

"You can't say that..." You smiled. "People will die eventually, the time will come where you won't be able to protect me, because then, I'll be the one who's going to protect you."

"Thank you...for saving me...Y/N..."

not enough pain 😤