chishiya shuntaro x arisu ryōhei

"You're so oblivious."

Arisu could only scrunch up his nose in confusion, never had he heard someone say such words to him, what made Chishiya say that?

"Hey, Kuina, if someone says you're oblivious, what does that mean?" The boy asked the dreadlocked hair who only rose her brow at him.

"Are you fucking serious right now?" Kuina scoffed. "If someone calls you oblivious, that means they like you and you're not noticing their efforts of dropping hints, dumbass."

"Oh. What? That doesn't make any sense."

"Honestly, you're the one not making any sense. You're a genius yet you're so dumb. Leave, I'm getting irritated by your stupidness."

Arisu could only pout lightly, leaving the room just as Kuina instructed him to do. Off he went to find his other friend, Usagi.

"Oh, hello, Arisu, what's up?" The short haired smile at him as a greeting.

"I just wanna ask something. If someone calls you oblivious, does that mean that person likes you?"

"Hm, for the most part, yes. But it actually depends, really, who told you that anyways?"

Arisu froze in spot as he scratched his nape with a sheepish smile. Just then, Chishiya stepped out of his room, their gaze meeting the other's making them both stop.

"I think I know who said it." Usagi giggled lightly, patting Arisu's arm before entering her own room in a swift.

"Hey—"

Chishiya went inside his room.

"—Chishiya..." Arisu frowned, sprinting his way towards the blonde's room, swiftly knocking. "I know what you mean now! Open the door! Let's talk about it!"

On the other side of the door, however, was Chishiya scrunching his face up in disbelief.

"Mother of Christ, how is he so confident about this? He should be ignoring me right now, avoiding me even! No boy in their right mind would talk to another dude who likes him—" His sentences were cut off due to the constant knocks from Arisu.

"It's okay to like me—"

Without thinking twice, Chishiya opened the door quite harshly, much to his thought that Arisu was leaning to his wooden door causing him to fall down the floor as soon as it opened. With a thud and huff, the blonde's eye twitched in annoyance.

What did I even liked about him anyways?

"Hi!" Arisu smiled, still on the floor.

Oh yeah, his entire existence.

God knows how much he tried to remain stoic and cold, crossing his arms even to display his so-called annoyance.

"Y-You said you wanted to talk about something?" Chishiya questioned, watching how the tall male stood up while fixing his clothes with a small smile.

"Yeah! I know what you mean now! And it's okay if you like me, I like you too!"

Chishiya's brows furrowed slightly, flinching in his place as he registered in his mind what the tall male had just said. Then his mini thoughts came to a halt when he realized what Arisu meant.

"Are you shitting me?" He spat out quite harshly. "You can't just say you like me back, Arisu, have you even taken enough time to actually think about it?"

"No—"

"See? You haven't even thought about it but here you are, claiming shit you're not even sure about. Before you say crap, think it through." Chishiya avoided his gaze as they fell silent.

Piercing silence took over the surrounding, not until Arisu took a step forward.

"I didn't think it through," He muttered, taking another step forward.

"Because I didn't need to."

"Arisu, stay—"

"I immediately told you that I like you," Arisu gently grabbed his chin, lifting it up so his eyes could meet Chishiya's. "Because from the start, I was already sure that I like you too."

Despite the confusion etched on the blonde's face, a blush managed to spread wide across his flawless face as their faces inch closer...and closer.

"If you don't believe me, then I'll help you believe. Just know that I like you too, Chishiya."

how r u guys? :^