Forelsket.*

---EMILY---

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling the need to pee. Leaving Alex' bed in the middle of the night used to be very easy coz he'd be in his side of the bed and we won't even be touching but now, it's the complete opposite. Despite the size of his bed, not only is he on my side but his arms and leg wrapped around me.

"San ka pupunta?" Tanong nya nang maalimpungatan siya.

"Naiihi ako." Sagot ko, he sighed and let me go. 

It's been a few days since he told me he likes me and na-revise na din namin yung pre-nup namin. Akala ko magiging awkward na naman kami but things are actually okay. Our relationship's still the same aside for the little changes with Alex's attitude towards me. 

Mas sweet siya, mas attentive and he will never admit it but he's very clingy. Sabi niya hindi siya marunong manligaw dahil kahit kelan hindi nya kinailangang manligaw pero with the way he's treating me he's definitely showing me he cares and in my book, panli-ligaw na yun.

I like the way he treats me, I like the attention, I like the sex but is it enough? Sapat na ba yun para masabi kong gusto ko siya? He said he likes me, that's still different from love but despite the difference, it's hard to just accept his feelings kasi sa simula palang magulo na yung relationship namin. I didn't want to complicate things further by accepting his feelings and then waiting and hoping I'd feel the same for him, kahit na yun yung sinabi niya. 

It wouldn't be fair to him, specially since I don't even remember how it feels to like someone. I don't even know if I ever properly liked anyone and it doesn't help that all my relationships ended badly. Na para bang sinasabi ng mundo na mali yung ginagawa ko when it comes to love. As if I don't know how to love, period. 

Ilang taon na nakakaraan nung huli akong nagkaroon ng karelasyon and after that I think I lost the feeling altogether. Simula kasi nang nag-kasakit si Lolo nawalan na ako ng panahon para sa sarili ko, ibinuhos ko lahat ng oras ko sa pag-aalaga sa kanya at sa pagta-trabaho. Dumagdag pa na nag-simula din akong mag-trabaho sa Club, lalo lang akong nawalan ng pag-asa na makahanap ng maayos na ka-relasyon.

To be honest, having sexual relations with Alex is the only thing that's making me feel normal, na kahit paano pala naa-attract parin ako sa ibang tao. That I still enjoy the perks of having a significant other. Parang tinrato ko syang pruweba na hindi ako manhid, na normal parin ako and maybe once everything's over, I can still find love.

Pinatay ko na yung ilaw sa banyo, mukhang tulog na tulog na ulit siya. I contemplated wether or not I should go to my room or stay but knowing from experience malamang mag-mukmok to if I don't stay in his room specially when it's his day off tomorrow. I laid back down in his bed and he automatically turned and pulled me towards him again. I put my arms around him too and nestled in his chest. Maybe I'll feel it again. Hopefully I'll feel it with him.

---ALEX---

"What are you doing here?" I asked Ed when I found him sitting in my dining room and eating pancakes. My pancakes.

"Well good morning to you too, Alex!" He answered his mouth full of pancakes. I threw him a disgusted look and grabbed a bowl to eat some cereals.

"May dinala syang wedding invitation." Emily said as he handed me a familiar envelope, pretty sure I already gave him mine with the box for no circled and checked for good measure to hit it home that I'm not coming. 

I glared at Ed, what the hell is he doing now? He gave me an innocent smile and told Emily how he already read his invitation and informed her that were both part of the grooms entourage, that the wedding's taking place in Davao and that he asked Gigi to be his date. He conveniently left the part out where she'd only go if Emily's going too.