Tease - Two.

RATED SPG!!!

---EMILY---

Ibang klase din naman talagang libido nang lalaking to and to think he'd do something like this?! Vibrating underwear habang nagta-trabaho ako?! I crossed my arms as I tried to will my nipples to subside. Pano nalang kung may nakapansin na customer? Nakakahiya! Buti nalang talaga naka-apron ako kaya walang nakapansin.

Naiintindihan ko din naman siya, ilang araw syang nawala at dahil doon ilang araw din kaming hindi nag-sex and knowing him he's probably pretty backed up specially after being stressed out at work. Kung tutuusin kahit ako gusto ko din namang makipag-sex sa kanya kaso simula kasi nung dumating sya kagabi wala pa kaming time para maging intimate dahil palaging may nang-yayari. Matapos yung ordeal with his Dad parehas na kaming wala sa mood. Tapos ngayon pinatawag ako para pumasok at tulungan si Vivi.

Sa totoo lang ayoko din naman sanang pumasok kaso kawawa naman si Vivi kung hindi ako dumating para tulungan siya dahil bago lang sya and first time nya kaninang mag-open ng mag-isa at dahil doon medyo na-late na sya sa daily tasks nya. Pinapasok ako ni Ate Linda para matulungan sya lalo na at may mga cake orders kami. 

Tiningnan ko si Alex, he looks determined at sigurado akong walang patutunguhan to kung makikipag-matigasan ako sa kanya. Para syang batang hindi nakaka-intindi sa salitang hindi. 

"Ano bang gusto mong gawin ko?" Tanong ko sa kanya

"Hmmm. Nothing really, I just wanna get on with the game I had planned." 

"Nagta-trabaho ako at kung ano man yang laro na yan, kailangan muna nating ipag-paliban..." Hindi ko na natapos yung sinasabi ko dahil binuhay na naman nya yung vibrator. He pushed his knee in between my legs and so the vibe pushed against my clit. I held on to his shoulder.

"Shit! Alex!" Napa-ungot ako and I'd be lying if I say this is not turning me on.

"Come on, let's go home. You know you want to." He whispered in my ear as he rubbed his knee on my crotch, pushing the vibe deeper. 

I gave in and grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him. Tumawa sya habang hinahalikan ako, ang yabang talaga ng lalaking to. Whatever. He was so focused on kissing and groping me that he didn't even notice it when I grabbed his phone from his back pocket. I turned off the device and bit his tongue.

"WTF?!" Inis na sabi nya sakin.

This time ako naman ang ngumisi sa kanya, work first libido later.  

"That's payback for this stupid thing and I'm keeping your phone." I told him as I unlocked the door and stepped out.

Naupo si Alex sa tabi ng counter, naka-simangot at naka-titig lang sakin. Nilapitan siya ni Vivi para tanungin kung may oorderin pero hindi siya nito pinansin.

"Gwapo nga si Kuya, suplado naman." Bulong nya sakin bago lumabas ng counter para mag-linis ng tables.

I grabbed a cookie from the display case and placed it in front of him. 

"A cookie is not enough for biting my tongue. It was kinky but pushing me off was not." Inis na sabi nya.

"Ayaw mo?" He frowned at me as he grabbed the cookie, took a bite and proceeded to ignore me.

Tiningnan kong relo ko, may 3 oras pa bago matapos ang shift ko and knowing Alex, he's not gonna stop with his games no matter what and honestly I don't think I have enough willpower to stop him. Bumalik ako sa kusina at tiningnan lahat ng cake orders at tasks of the day. 

Natapos ko na lahat ng kailangang i-prep at gawin, tapos na din naman ang lunch rush at parating na si Ate Linda para sa shift nya. Pumasok si Vivi sa kitchen at kinausap ko sya.

---ALEX---

I checked my watch and it's been a few minutes since Emily disappeared in the kitchen. What is she doing in there? I was about to ask her co-worker when I saw her re-appear from the kitchen, her things in hand and say goodbye to the girl. She looked at me, gave me a look that told me to follow her.

I smirked and followed her to the door.

Looks like pouting and teasing worked.

Now to think about the best kinky revenge method.

---NARRATOR---

"We need to talk." Emily said as she handed Alex's phone back to him once they were in the car. 

"Seriously?" He raised his eyebrows at her cliche line.

"Yes! Hindi dahil fuck buddies tayo, gagawin mo nalang kung anong gusto mo."

"It's not like you didn't enjoy it." He answered as he started the car.

"...That's beside the point." He smirked at her answer.

"Okay so, first of all no surprises."

"But that's what makes it fun." He said as he started driving.

"Not to me it's not. Isa pa..." Emily launched into a litany that turned into a discussion.

Emily was never adventurous with sex, sex for her meant doing it in private and specifically in a bed. She never gave oral and has never received one but after meeting Alex she was introduced to a world of kinkiness.

Alex was the one who taught her how to give head, he was the first one who taught her how to touch herself properly and obtain an orgasm and he was the one who ever ate her out. He introduced her to the wonders of adult toys and sex plays and if she's being honest she never knew she'd be into any of them.

Emily doesn't remember how it happened, one minute Alex was driving down the highway to go home, they were discussing boundaries, their kinks and their limitations when it comes to sex and then the next minute he had convinced her to unzip her pants and now he's teasing her down there.

"Alex, stop..." She moaned as he found her spot.

"You're really wet though." He said as he inserted another finger in her.

They stopped at a red light and Alex unbuckled his seatbelt, he held Emily's chin and kissed her. His left hand pulled her shirt up and proceeded to massage her breasts. Thank God for tinted windows or people would have been given a free show.

"Stick out your tongue." He instructed her and as she did, he kissed her deeper. Earning another moan from Emily. 

She spread her legs wider as he started pumping her, moving faster and faster, his lips left hers as he whispered in her ear telling her to let her voice out.

"Shit. SHIT! Ohmygod." Emily panted as she reached her climax. Thank God for ridiculously long red lights in Manila.

"Still against doing it in public?" He asked as he grabbed some tissues to clean themselves up. 

"Shut up." Emily panted as she leaned her head to the window and let Alex clean her and buckle her seatbelt for her.

"Just so you know I expect compensation when we get home." He smirked at her.

She wondered if they can have another discussion and what they can and cannot do. She's having dirty thoughts and its all thanks to his ridiculously talented self.