Stalker - Three.

---EMILY---

Sa totoo lang hindi ko alam kung paano kami nauwi sa ganito. Kanina lang nasa kabilang sofa sya nag-ttype sa laptop niya habang ako naman nasa kabila at ka-text si Anthony at nakikipag-kulitan tungkol sa zodiac signs. Ngayon nasa tabi ko na sya, yung kamay nya nakahawak sa pisngi at bewang ko habang yung sakin naman naka-kapit sa balikat nya. Pero hindi yun yung mas nakaka-alarma, what's really making me dizzy is the way he's kissing me.

Tama nga yung sinend sakin ni Anthony, Geminis are sexy kissers and they use their tongues a lot, something I never thought I'd ever like pero kahit kailan ay hindi ko aaminin sa kanya. Siguro nga masyado kong na-eenjoy yung pag-halik nya because the next thing I knew nakahiga na ko sa sofa and even with my eyes closed I felt him smirk when I unintentionally moaned.

"I'll admit it though, you're definitely not a Pisces but you need to be a little more assertive if you really want to prove you're a Virgo." Sabi niya, his face inches from mine. Shit, bakit parang lalo syang gumwapo? Hindi pa ako nakaka-sagot ng hinalikan nya ulit ako. Not that I minded since wala din naman akong maisip na sabihin coz he's making my head spin.

---ALEX---

To be honest I was just teasing her, I never thought we'd actually end up kissing but whatever, I like where this is going. I lied when I said she was like a statue when I kissed her at Anthony's because for someone who was caught off guard she adapted quickly then. I'l never tell her but I actually like kissing her. I slowly pushed her back on the couch and she lets me, I deepened the kiss and heard her moan.

"I'll admit it though, you're definitely not a Pisces but you need to be a little more assertive if you really want to prove you're a Virgo." I told her, my face inches from her, my eyes on her lips liking how swollen and red they were from my ministrations. She was about to retort but I didn't let her as my lips were on hers again.

I wasn't really planning on going further but I guess it was reflex an immediate reaction whenever I'm feeling really good. I'm a guy with carnal needs after all and technically she gave me permission. 

My hand went inside her shirt touching her skin underneath. I felt her breath hitch pero wala naman siyang sinabi o ginawa para pigilan ako, her hands just moved from my arms to my shoulder and back and I took it as a sign to keep going so I did. My lips left hers and started going lower while my hands went higher. Her arms wrapping around me and pulling me closer. Maybe I was too into it since I didn't even hear my phone ringing until she told me.

"Leave it alone."

"Baka trabaho mo?" Sabi niya, medyo tinulak niya ko palayo para maka-tayo siya pero I held her down.

"I don't care." She was going to say something else but I shut her up when my lips went back to hers.

Whoever it was, was very persistent since it rang a couple more times before it eventually stopped. Good, coz it was starting to throw me off and I can tell it's starting to distract her. I made her focus on me again as I took my shirt off letting her run her hands run around my upper body. I guess it worked because this time she took the lead as she pulled me closer and started kissing my neck down to my chest.

Napa-pikit ako nang hinalikan at dinilaan nya ang leeg ko. Loving how her lips feel on my skin. Napa-kagat labi ako ng umakyat ang labi niya papunta sa tenga ko which is actually my sensitive spot. I tried not to make a sound but with the way she's kissing me I couldn't help but groan. I didn't really think we'd actually go this far but seeing as she's the one touching and kissing me now I guess she wants it too. I took her hands and placed it on the hem of my pants. She looked up at me.

"Should I prove to you how wrong that article was?" I smirked at her, her cheeks turned redder but she didn't say anything. She sat up and I felt my pants tighten, feeling excitement from what's about to happen.