𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗

A knock was heard and Will turned his attention from me to the door. I heard the door open and an accented voice greeted Will. What was with all the attractive men?! Another tall and very attractive man walked inside the small house. The dogs barking up a storm once again, they didn't stop until Will lured them all to another room with treats.

"Hello, my dear," The man softly smiled at me.

Will came back over to Hannibal's side, giving him a quick, soft kiss before both of their attention was now focused on me. I was really confused. Was this the said boyfriend? But the Will guy said I was his love? Was this a Poly relationship? I couldn't remember ever being in one.

    The new face was a light brunette haired man who wore a three piece suit. He looked very sharp and professional. He stood with a certain elegance and charm that would definitely make people swoon for him and do his every bidding. I was no exception.

"This is Hannibal." Will gestured to the other man.

"Hello..." I looked at his piercing eyes that gazed deeply into mine. Hot damn... maybe I shouldn't run away.

  "I'm glad you came, I was actually going to call you

"I'm glad you came, I was actually going to call you." Will spoke to Hannibal, "they don't remember us."

    Hannibal gave me a light smile, sticking out his hand for me to shake it. I did, if I didn't that would be rude. And even though I didn't know these men I didn't want to make a wrong move and end up dead. Hannibal admired my politeness that he knew me so well for, little did I know.

"It's alright, my dear." He lifted my hand to his lips and kissed it, "we will figure this out together."

Once his lips left my skin I drew my hand back, those eyes of his would do me trouble.

  "I know what might work!" Will pulled out a box, a memory sort of box.

I stared at the box with a raised brow.

"What is it?" I looked at the two of them, "I don't need to try remembering anything. I've been kidnapped and you guys are just tricking me into thinking that I know you."

Hannibal took the box from Will and set it down, then held both of my hands with his larger ones. A look of sincerity crossing his face.

"What day is it?" Hannibal asked me.

"What day?" I knitted my eyebrows in confusion, "it's January sixteen, 2019."

  Will sighed in frustration and went back to making... whatever breakfast he was previously busy creating earlier. He, too, was overwhelmed at this point, unsatisfied with the fact I couldn't remember anything.

"It's actually 2022," Hannibal told me.

"No way..." I pulled my hands away from his, staring at him in disbelief.

"Here," Hannibal handed me his phone.

He wasn't lying. How could I have forgotten three years of my life? And specifically that amount of time no less.

"So I actually know you guys?" I marveled in disbelief, "Why can't I remember then?"

"Yes, you do know us. And," Will said, "The only reasonable and short explanation would be that you have amnesia."

"But—"

"It would be better if we didn't tell you exactly how you lost that bit of memory," Hannibal interrupted, "You only need to know that it was taken by a... corrupt man."

Like they weren't presumably corrupt themselves. They could very well be the cause of my amnesia, I thought.

"Ok..." I looked down at the box and saw a collar and leash amongst the items of normal stuff, "I know I'm kinky but I don't remember being this kinky?"

"Says the person who read Wattpad in their teen years," Will chuckled.

"How did you know that?!" I looked at him, my heart skipped a beat as if it was like my parents found out I had the site, "wait... nevermind, don't tell me I don't want to know."

  Will put the food on the table and walked over to me. This would make for one of the weirdest days of my life... at least that I can remember. This doesn't happen everyday...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~