𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 - 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕? 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚐𝚘

What Alana called them almost made me laugh out loud, but I held it in. It was a funny title.

I'm coming to you,
My murder husbands.

  A family trip to Italy. If it wasn't for the two cannibalistic men that loved me this trip would be normal, but it was far from it.

I began to pack for the trip. Mostly casual clothes but I did throw in some nicer stuff just in case. Morgot Verger walked into my room with her usual calmness. She sat at the edge of my bed, I stopped packing so that she would break the silence.

"Why do you like these men?" Morgot asked, "I mean, I have my own reasons for respecting one of them but the other... not so much."

"I knew them, Margot," I explained, "I lived in Italy."

   I then explained to her everything I had been told and everything I remembered. Though whoever took those precious memories from me is still a blank slate in my mind. But when I do find out who he or she is they will pay!

Margot left my room after our talk and I finished with my packing. Now I just had to wait until tomorrow.

When tomorrow came I wasn't excited nor felt any sorrow. I was determined. Determined to dig up more memories, whether I would like them or not was not on my mind.

The trip was quick and smooth. We arrived at our hotel rooms in a nice area of Italy where we settled in. I got a room to myself while Alana and Margot got the second room which connected to mine. They would be close if I was in trouble but I'd still get my privacy.

Margot and Alana immediately left, after settling in, so that they could investigate what Will and Hannibal were doing. I was told to get myself room service for dinner, how could I say no to that? I called room service and got myself dinner.

Five minutes later and a knock could be heard from the door. That was quick... I thought. I stood up, since I was previously lounging on the bed with the TV on. The only think I could find that was on cable was some Italian romance series. Did I understand what they were saying? Nope. But it was interesting anyway.

   I looked through the peephole and saw a man with a hat. It covered most of his face. I could see a tray in his hands, probably what I ordered. I opened the door after unlocking the few locks and suddenly I was picked up. The man who stood at the door with the hat was Hannibal, Will was the one who held me in his clutches.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?!" I exclaimed.

"We came to see you," Will set me on the edge of the bed, he towered over my seated form.

"You'll get caught," I reasoned.

"Now when did you start caring about us?" Hannibal asked in amusement.

"When I remembered you guys," I tapped the side of my head.

  Will smirked and glanced at Hannibal. Hannibal closed the door and locked it. He then made his way beside Will, putting an arm around the curly haired man's waist.

"Do you remember everything?" Will finally spoke.

"Almost everything," I specified.

"Good enough for me," Will shrugged.

   I cocked an eyebrow in confusion. My confused face was soon replaced to one of shock when Will held my face and gave me a rough kiss. He eventually pinned me to the bed, trailing kisses down my face to my collarbone.

"I've waited too long for this," Will muttered into my neck.

   He found my sweet spot on my neck and began attacking gingerly, I let out a whimper in pleasure and tilted my neck so it was more exposed to him.