𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼 - 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐

I thought for weeks whether or not I should go to Italy. Do I really want to see them again? After everything that happened? I needed to find out why two years of my life was taken from me, perhaps even stolen.

The only people who were the closet to knowing the truth were Hannibal Lecter and Will Graham. Whether or not they would be willing to tell me the truth without sugar coating anything or lying I'd have to find out later.

Yes, I would go. But how? I have no money with me, nor would Italy be an option to travel to, not unless I... told someone about their whereabouts. They are wanted men, are they not? If I reveal their location the FBI might go, and if I'm lucky... bring me.

"Alana!" I shouted, racing down the stairs.

I tensed my face so it would appear I was in distressed or angry. Alana was drinking coffee while fiddling with her computer.

"Yes?" She stopped whatever she was doing, I now had her full attention.

"They aren't dead, Lecter and Graham, they left me a letter telling me where they were heading."

"You're being serious?" She stood up.

I pulled out the note and handed it to her.

"That's definitely his writing," Alana gave the letter back and pulled out her phone to make a call, most likely to Jack, "We need to have a team sent over to Italy."

I waited for her to end the call so I could convince her that I should go.

"Alright...ok. I'll see you in a couple days," Alana hung up and pushed the phone back into her pocket.

"I want to come."

"What?" She knitted her eyebrows in disbelief, "that doesn't sound like a very good idea."

"I can lure them if that helps convince you in any way."

"What if you get hurt?"

"They have never intentionally harmed me," I remembered the guy who shot Atlas. The two men didn't want me to get hurt.

"What about the time when-"

"Unintentional," I cut her off, "he was ordered to keep me captive and unharmed until they came. That disgusting man didn't listen. I'd rather not talk about that memory further."

"I'm sorry," she sighed, pulling me into a hug.

Morgot Verger walked into the room and joined the hug.

"What are we hugging about?" She asked.

"We're all going to Italy," Alana answered.

"Wonderful," Morgot cocked a brow, "what's the reason?"

"Two words: murder husbands," Alana responsed.

What Alana called them almost made me laugh out loud, but I held it in. It was a funny name. Heh.

I'm coming to you,
My murder husbands.