𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗

"NO!" I screamed.

I ripped my blindfold off, whipping around to see Atlas... Shot. His body laid on the ground, shaking. I felt helpless, like when that lady was killed in Hannibal's basement. I couldn't do anything. My breathing became heavier and my legs weak. I was slammed against the cement wall. My back aching from the sudden contact.

"Now you listen here!" The man yelled at me, "You're gonna put that blindfold back on and go where I say! Otherwise I'll shoot you too!"

"You wouldn't kill me," I snapped.

"Try me."

I looked at Atlas one more time before putting the blindfold back on. Tears welling up. He grabbed the jacket on my back and guided me upstairs, but much harsher. We were soon outside. Even with the blindfold on I could tell it was night. Crickets chirping could be heard in the distance.

I heard a car door open and was shoved into the car. Someone else was helping me get seated and put my seatbelt on. Everytime the person brushed against one of my bruises I flinched. A familier voice thanked the man. Hannibal. That means Will was helping me. The car door shut and started driving away. The sounds of everybody breathing filled the silence of the car. My breathes were quite different; shaky and sharp inhales.

The blindfold was taken off of my eyes. I was in the back seat, behind the passenger seat. Will at my side. He already knew something was wrong when I flinched at him barely touching me.

"What did he do?" Will asked in a soft voice, anger growing inside him. But not towards me.

I stayed silent. They assumed he raped me or something. Luckily, he didn't.

"What did he do?" Will raised his voice.

"Why does it matter to you?!" I cried.

"Because I care!"

"Like hell you do!"

We were soon back at Hannibal's house. We left the car and entered. They haven't noticed that Atlas is missing? Are they even going to ask? We were in the hallway of the first floor.

"Take that off," Will ordered, "Take the jacket off."

He knows it isn't mine. I took the jacket off. Hannibal was unreadable while Will was like an open book. He gently touched one of my bruises and I pulled my arm back.

"There's... more," I confessed.

I pulled up my shirt to show them the bruise on my stomach. Then I showed them the one on my upper leg.

"The damage is more mental."

They both exchanged concerning glances as my eyes watered again.

"He... he shot Atlas." I finally gave into my weak legs and collapsed on the floor, letting my tears out from all the sorrow. Why him?! He did nothing wrong! Hannibal picked me up bridal style and brought me to my room.