𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔

"So, what are we watching?"

"We have Ben-hur and The Godfather as the choices," Will told Hannibal.

   We ended up watching The Godfather.

It was nearing the end of the movie and I was downright tired. We were all leaning on the headboard of the bed. I eventually dozed off, my head resting on Will's shoulder. Once the movie finished, Hannibal turned off the TV and let Will pick me up and bring me to my room. He placed me on the bed and left the room after gazing for a few minutes.

~

I woke up with a start. I didn't freak out when I saw where I was because I already knew and assumed Will or Hannibal brought me to my bed. Atlas was gone, probably hungry and went downstairs for a bite to eat. I was pretty hungry myself. I walked downstairs, still wearing the cozzy pajammas from yesterday. I heard the soft murmur of voices, but they weren't coming from the kitchen, they came from the living room.

I walked into the living room with hesitation. Three men were seated. One of them was Chilton, the other was one I didn't recognize, and the third Will. Will was glaring at Chilton. Atlas came from behind me, letting out a soft bark, making my presence known to the men., something he liked to do. Maybe it was like saying: hey, my master is here! Pay attention to her! I ignored Chilton's lustful stares. The black man gave me a small, but puzzled, smile.

"Who might you be?" He asked.

I looked at Will who nodded his head without anyone looking, permiting me to tell this man about myself.

"(Y/n)," I answered him.

"I'm Jack," he said, "And where are you from?"

"Italy," I told him.

I picked up Atlas just as Will motioned for me to come over and sit. The only seat that wasn't oocupied was on the same couch as Chilton, I wasn't going to just sit on Will's lap and so I took the spot next to the bastard.

"Having a slumber party, are you?" Teased Chilton.

"If I was aware there was company I would've worn proper attire," I glared at him.

"Now, I don't mean to pry, but are you related to Hannibal?"

To my luck, Hannibal entered the room and answered the question for me.

"She is Will's cousin's adopted child." That's a mouthful.

"Ouch," I played along.

"She's family either way," Will weakly smiled.

"And she's here to visit or...?" Chilton spoke up.

"For the time being she is my patient," Hannibal set down a tray of glass cups with tea inside each one, "but, she is also here to visit her uncle."

"I don't mean to sound rude," Chilton started, "but shouldn't she be staying at Grahams' house then? You've become quite unprofessional, Lecter."

"Her condition requires me to be at her side if needed."

"And... what is her condition?" Chilton raised a brow in disbelief.

"Chilton," Jack looked sternly at him, "that is something personal."

"I agree with Jack," Hannibal said, "that is confidential information in which I have no right to speak about. Nor would I if I did have the right."

Chilton shrugged as the men resumed back to whatever they were talking about before I came in. Chilton kept getting closer to me and, to my luck, Hannibal called me into the kitchen to help him. I set Atlas on the floor and stood up to go to the kitchen. Hopefully I wouldn't get in trouble for that.

"You remember something?"

"...Yes."

"Good," Hannibal smiled, "I wish the process of you remembering things would hurry, but it's still great that you are recovering slowly."

"Recovering?"

He didn't hear my question since he was already out of the kitchen. Should I go back into that lion's den? I probably should go back in there.