𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾 - 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎

He found my sweet spot on my neck and began attacking gingerly, I let out a whimper in pleasure and tilted my neck so it was more exposed to him. He made several love bites.

  Hannibal wanted his turn and so Will sat on the bed and pulled me onto his lap. My back against his chest. Will leaned against the headboard and pillows, causing me to lean for support as well. Hannibal took off his jacket and vest, he kicked his shoes off while he was at it.

   Will wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. He resumed to kissing my neck. Hannibal climbed onto the bed and began to kiss me lightly.

  I tried keeping my attention on the two men but it kept trailing off to worry. What would Alana and Margot do if they found them here? Hannibal noticed when I stopped returning the kiss, he immediately stopped and drew back slowly.

"Something on your mind?" He asked.

Will halted with his affectionate kisses and listened intently. I looked at Hannibal, worry still plastered onto my face.

"You guys should go," I said, almost a whisper.

"Do you want us to go?"

"No..." I admitted, "but if Alana or Margot were to find you in here they'd go ballistic."

"We're not worried about them," Will whispered into my ear, planting another kiss onto my neck.

"Let us worry about that, dear," Hannibal brought his lips to mind and we connected once more.

   What a wonderful hour that was. Who knows how long it could've gone on for, but Hannibal stopped our time abruptly when he heard footsteps down the hall, outside of the hotel room. How he could've heard something that far away I still wonder.

  "Time to go," Will said.

   Will and Hannibal walked to the balcony and escaped that way just in time before the two women entered their room.

"We're back, (y/n)!" Alana announced their presence, not like I already knew that.