𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜

"I'm their guardian now," she stated, "You are both unfit to have (y/n) in your homes."

   A small smile appeared on my face. Finally. Alana guided me to her car. We left the house. This all seemed too good to be true. I was waiting for something horrible to happen.

   I lived with Alana for a few weeks. And over that period of time I was sent a letter in secret. I found the letter on my bed. A key was next to it... strange. It was from Hannibal and Will. My heart skipped a beat.

    Goodbye.

   I stared at the one worded letter. Goodbye? I was extremely worried and ran down the stairs to make sure Alana was still alive. And she was. She held a phone to her ear, an emotion I couldn't put my finger on was plastered across her face. She set the phone down and smiled lightly. Once she noticed I was here she walked over to me, giving me a tight hug.

"They're gone, (y/n)," Alana told me. "They're dead."

Just like that? They're gone? Alana released me and I dashed out of the house, running to the last place I thought I'd ever be.

Hannibal's house.

   I got to the door. But it was locked. I remembered the key and unlocked the door with that. They wanted me to come here. I opened the door and right before me was an opened box. I slowly walked towards it, looking inside to see what it possessed. I let out a soft gasp. Pictures of Hannibal, Will and I were in the box. There was an old camera and videos of all of us were on them. Memories came in a flood and I was completely overwhelmed.

    I lived in Italy, I knew that. I was struggling to make a living there. I worked three jobs everyday as a barista, librarian, and grocery store clerk. I met Hannibal at the library and Will at the coffee shop. I knew them for years. Years, damnit! And I loved them. I loved them so much!

    Now I was confused. Do I hate them? Or do I love them? Or is this a hate-love relationship? I left the house, leaving the box. Alana knew where I was heading, she was outside, waiting for me. We left the empty house and returned to Alana's house. I would visit Atlas' grave everyweek, but doing so reminded me of Hannibal and Will since the grave was near their house.

    I got another note.

   Alana now had a girlfriend. I consider them both as my mothers. The note was from none other than Hannibal and Will. The only word on it was;

Italy.

    So they were alive. Makes sense. I assumed they were wanting me to go to Italy. If I do or not that is something I haven't decided yet. But I do know that I'll see them again... eventually. Either it be today or tomorrow...

I'll see them again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting! You all have been encouraging!