Eunha's Guest/s

Sowon's POV

I smiled when I saw Eunha standing in front of me. I am currently sitting on one of the swings inside the park then she sat on the other swing next to me.

"Sowon unnie. I'm sorry, I'm late."

"It's okay. I am happy that you are here beside me now, Eunha." I said then leaned my head on Eunha's shoulder. I interlocked our fingers together and closed my eyes. Everything is perfect everytime we're together.

"Sowon unnie, are you feeling sleepy?" I heard Eunha asked.

"I'm not a sleepyhead like you, Eunha-ya. I just want to cherish this moment with you." I said and just enjoy her warmth. I am happy whenever we're together and I could not ask for more. All I need is her, her attention, her warmth and her love. I know I am not perfect but because of her, I feel so complete.

"Are you happy with me, Sowon unnie?" Eunha asked.

"Yes, Eunha-ya. Just love me right forever." I said then looked straight in her eyes. Her eyes looks so beautiful just like her pretty face. "I love you, Jung Eunha."

I slowly leaned my face closer to her then closed my eyes. I want to taste her lips and show my love for her but before our lips touch, a heavy rain started to pour down making us both shocked. 

I took off my jacket then covered it above our heads. "Why did it rain so hard today?"

"I don't know. Let's go before we catch a cold, Sowon unnie." Eunha asked gripping my hand as we both stand up.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My apartment unit is just near here so let's go there." Eunha said making me blushed. I feel happy and excited to be her house guest today.

Eunha wrapped one of her hand on my waist as we both run outside the park. I keep on smiling and stealing glances on her pretty face.

-------------------------

"You don't have a maid? Are you all alone here?" I asked when I realized that I saw no one inside except Eunha and I.

Eunha just smiled at me as she gave me a cup of coffee. We are now sitting on a sofa inside her apartment unit. I don't know that she's just living all alone.

"Aren't you scared to stay here all alone?" I asked worriedly.

"No. This apartment building is owned by my family and my floormates are all so good to me. I am safe here, don't worry." Eunha said assuring me.

I frowned. "But... where are your parents?"

"They are always traveling local and abroad for business purposes. We have our own house but it was too far from our school so I told my parents that I will just stay here because it was near the school." Eunha said then sipped her own drink.

I nodded at her then looked around the room and saw modern chic style in her house. I smiled when I looked back at Eunha again.

"I think the rain won't end soon. Is it okay for you if we will just spend our date inside my small house?" Eunha asked with her warm smile.

I smiled at Eunha then nodded. Well, her unit is not that small and not big, just enough for a normal living.

"I hope you have something in your refrigerator that I can use to prepare a delicious food for the two of us." I told Eunha and she looks surprised. I walked to the kitchen and opened her refrigerator. There are a lot of foods inside making me smile.

Eunha followed me then shook her head. "I won't let my guest cook for me. Let me cook for us, Sowon unnie."

"Why don't we just cook together?" I asked Eunha and she nodded at me. She opened a cupboard in the kitchen and put out two aprons. I smiled as I help her wear the pink apron and then, she helped me wear the blue apron too. We started deciding what meal we will prepare and starts washing and cutting our ingredients. I keep on whispering sweet words to her while she is mixing the soup making her chuckled. We are almost done and now putting all our cooked foods on the table when the doorbell rang.

"Are you expecting someone today, Eunha?" I asked worriedly.

"No. Maybe, just my neighbor. I will open the door. Don't start eating without me, giraffe." Eunha teased making me smile.

I fixed the food on the table and waited patiently to Eunha. I can hear her talking with someone else and the other voice seems familiar. After a while, she entered the dinning area and I smiled at her.

"The food is ready, my princess." I said smiling brightly at her. Eunha smiled at me but I was surprised when Yuju entered. Yuju and I looked on each others and we both looked shocked.

"Sowon unnie, is it okay if Yuju stay with us until the rain stops?" Eunha asked and I just looked at her. I want to stay with her only but I don't want to be rude to Yuju. She's Eunha's bestfriend and also my friend.

"S-Sure. Let's eat together. Join us, Yuju." I said awkwardly.

"T-Thanks, Sowon unnie." Yuju replied then looked at Eunha.

Eunha just smiled at her then told us to sit down. I sat on the chair across Eunha while Yuju sat on the chair next to her. We started eating, Eunha and I keeps on complimenting each others while Yuju is just smiling at us. I am happy that we are having a meal together but why I can feel some awkward atmosphere right now? I just enjoy my meal ignoring the weird stares from Yuju. I am not looking at her but I can feel that she keeps on staring at me.

End of Sowon's POV

-----------------------

Author's Note: Such an awkward situation. Eunha's meal with her fake and real girlfriend. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more updates.