How Could An Angel Break My Heart?

Sowon is standing in front of the door of Eunha's apartment unit. After talking with Sinb, she skipped classes and just stay at the rooftop deck until the class ended. She keeps on crying over the words Sinb told her. She doesn't want to believe everything Sinb said and Sowon will only believe in Eunha's words. She wants to talk to her but she's afraid.

What if Sinb is telling the truth? What if everything between her and Eunha are all lies?

Sowon hesitantly knocked on the door. She knocked again but the door is still not opening. She sighed and turned her back on the door. She wants to walk away and just forget about the things Sinb told her a while ago. She doesn't want to talk to Eunha about it cause she's afraid.

What she doesn't know won't hurt her, right?

Sowon was about to walk away when the door opened and she heard an angelic voice.

"Sowon unnie? Is that you?"

That voice that can make her heart go crazy is now making her heart broke right now. She's scared to know the truth. She just want to stay with Eunha forever even if that girl won't love her the way that she deserves. Sowon won't mind being stupid and blind just to keep Jung Eunha forever.

"Sowon unnie? Is there a problem? What happened to you? Why you're uniform is dirty? Did they bully you again?" She heard Eunha's voice.

Sowon felt Eunha's hand touching her right hand. That warmth is enough to make her stay in love with her. Sowon turned around and saw the worried look on Eunha's face.

"Are you okay, Sowon unnie? Did you cry? What happened?" Eunha asked.

"D-Do...you...really love me, Jung Eunha?" Sowon asked back.

 Eunha widen here eyes in surprise. She wiped the tears that's falling down from Sowon's eyes. "Why are you like that? What happened?"

"Why can't you answer? Is it hard to tell that you really love me? Is it because... you don't really love me? Why can't you answer my question now, Eunha-ya!" Sowon shouted then burst into tears. 

Eunha is confused. She wrapped her hands on Sowon's waist and guided the taller girl inside her room then closed the door. She made Sowon sat on the sofa before she kneeled down in front of her. Seeing the older girl crying in front of her is breaking Eunha's heart. She wants to see the beautiful smile of Sowon always and not her tears.

"Sowon unnie. Why are you like that? Tell me. Did you get bullied again in school? What happened?"

Sowon stopped crying and stare at Eunha. The pretty face of her angel is always making her calm and happy but...she can't hide the pain in her heart now. Sowon captured Eunha's lips and kissed the younger girl desperately. She's so scared to lose her. Eunha was confused at Sowon's actions so she slowly pushed the older girl away from her. Eunha can see pain in Sowon's eyes and she hates it. She only wants to see happiness in Sowon's eyes.

"You are making me confuse, Sowon unnie. Just tell me what happened. Why are you acting this way?"

"I...I talked with Sinb a while ago and...she told me something painful."

Sowon noticed the shocked look on Eunha's face and she felt more nervous and scared.

"W-What did she say?"

"She told me that...everything happened between us during the bullying games are all planned. Saving me at the canteen, dating me and...making me fall in love with you. S-She's not telling the truth, right? Everything happened between us are all true. You really love me, right? Tell me that...you really love me, my princess."

Sowon started to cry again while maintaining eye contact with Eunha. Seeing the older girl crying over her is making Eunha felt more guilty and sad. She hates herself for fooling this innocent girl. She hates herself cause she became part of Sinb's bullying games. And she hates herself more because she's confuse in what she really feels for Sowon now. She wants to love this girl but she knows to herself that she doesn't deserve her. She's not worthy to stay by Sowon's side forever.

"Eunha-ya, tell me the truth. I...I will accept it. I will accept it even if it hurts." Sowon said and Eunha can't take it anymore. She started crying in front of Sowon making the latter more hurt.

Sowon fight the urge to hug the younger girl. That girl played with her own feelings. Eunha and Sinb played that stupid bullying games with her. Sowon can't believe that Eunha fooled her. She can't believe that her own angel is her own heartbreaker.

"It's true? You don't really love me, you just fooled me because...it was planned by Sinb and you? Is that true, Eunha?" Sowon asked with her cracking voice. Eunha looked at Sowon's eyes feeling more guilty. It was now or never. It was better to tell the truth to Sowon now because this girl doesn't deserve her.

"Y-Yes, Sowon unnie. Everything happened between us before is just part of the deal I had with Sinb in exchange of Yuju's scholarship. I have no other choice but...to agree on that stupid deal because...I want to help Yuju."

Sowon forced a laugh but her eyes keep on crying. She's so stupid to fall in that bullying games. She's so stupid to let Sinb and Eunha make her as their shared toy.

Eunha wants to hold Sowon's hands. She wants to hug her and kiss her but she knows to herself that she doesn't have the right to do that anymore. In fact, she doesn't have the right to be part of Sowon's life in the first place.

"W-Why? How could you do this to me, Eunha? I thought...you really care for me. I thought you really love me but..." Sowon choked on her tears and she noticed that Eunha almost hugged her but the latter stopped herself. Sowon smiled bitterly. "You are such a great actress, Eunha. You deserve a standing ovation but don't expect me to give that for you. You...you fooled me, you broke my heart and...I hate myself because of you. I hate myself because after all the things I've learned about you, I'm still crazy in love with you."

Eunha felt more guilty. She avoided Sowon's intense stare but stayed kneeling in front of her. Sowon wants to get mad to Eunha, she wants to slap her face and cursed her but...she doesn't have the heart to do that to the girl she loved the most. She hates that she loves Jung Eunha so much.

"Stop loving me, Sowon unnie. I...I don't deserve your love. You should hate me and don't ever fall in love with me again." Eunha said feeling her heart became more bitter. She keeps on telling herself that this is the right thing to do. " I'm so sorry, Sowon unnie. I'm so sorry that...I can never give you the love that you truly deserve." Eunha said still looking away from Sowon's eyes. She can't look straight in her eyes again.

"What if...I still want to stay with you? What if...I don"t want you to leave me? I know I may sound so stupid but...I want to stay in love with you, Jung Eunha." Sowon said seriously then Eunha looked back at her. After all the truth that's been revealed to Sowon now, her love for Eunha still wins over her. She wants to hate Eunha but...she loves her more than anything in this world.

Eunha shook her head. "Don't. Sowon unnie, I...I don't deserve you. You should hate me and...you should break up with me now. I will understand if you will hate me but...I hope, one day, you can finally forgive me."

Sowon didn't say anything but just captured Eunha's lips once more. If this is just a bad dream, she doesn't care if she will never wake up again as long as Eunha will forever be by her side.

------------------------

Author's Note: Sowon is so in love with Eunha but Eunha doesn't deserve her. Should I end Sowon with another character and not Eunha? Just kidding. Stay tuned for more updates.