Truths And Lies

Sowon's POV

I entered the school ground feeling sad and lonely cause Eunha is not with me. I phonecalled her a while ago and she told me that she can't go to school today cause she's sick. I am so worried and I want to visit her later to take care of her.

I smiled thinking about her but my smile fades when I noticed the weird stares from the students on the hallway. Are they planning to bully me again? I thought Sinb's bullying games with me are all over.

"Hey, nerd. Where's the rooftop princess?" A male student asked while glaring at me. They are all looking at me weirdly and I suddenly felt scared again.

"S-She can't go to school t-today because...she's s-sick." I stuttered as I said those words. I saw other students smirking.

"Of course. She will be sick because of you. Maybe you look pretty now but it won't change the fact that you're the geek and nerd Kim Sojung of this school." A female student said with her arms folded while rolling her eyes. Why are they like this?

"Yeah. You don't deserve the school's rooftop princess, nerd."

"W-What? Did the queenbee command you to bully me again?" I asked confused.

"Shut up, b*tch. We don't hate you because of the queenbee. We hate you because you stole our ideal girl." Another male student said.

I saw some of them walking closer to me with their annoying smirks on their faces. I never thought that Eunha's fanboys and fangirls will get mad at me for dating her. I depended to Eunha so much to protect me and now that she's not next to me, I'm scared and don't know what to do. I tried to run away but other students blocked my way. They started throwing crumpled papers, eggs, empty bottles and anything at me. I just closed my eyes and covered my head with my hands. I'm scared and so hurt right now. There's only one person who can make me feel secured and happy but she's not here with me. I need Eunha so badly right now. Tears started to fall down from my eyes as they continue throwing anything at me. This is more painful than the bullying days of Sinb to me.

'Eunha, save me. I really need you right now. Where are you, my angel?'

I continued crying silently but they don't stop bullying me. I can feel some kicks and punches at me, I just sat down and bowed down to cover my face from their attacks.

"What's happening? Stop it!"

A voice shouted and they all stop attacking me. I looked at the owner of that voice and saw Sinb glaring at the students. Is she helping me? Am I just dreaming?

"I command you all to get out now and don't ever try to bully Sowon-ssi again. You know what I can do to all of you." Sinb said with her cold scary tone and the students all go away leaving Sinb and I in this hallway. I'm still shaking because of fear when Sinb walked closer to me. I looked at her and saw some worry in her eyes. Is this real or she's just good in acting like what Umji said?

"Are you okay, Sowon-ssi? Let me help you." Sinb reached her right hand at me. I hesitated to accept her helping hand at first but just give in. I really need some help right now even if it's from someone that I will never expect to help me.

"T-Thanks for helping me, Sinb. But...why are you helping me?"

Sinb sighed then looked down the floor. This is the first time I saw the proud queenbee feeling down. I suddenly felt pity on her. I know she played her bullying games at me but I forgive her already. I am thankful because I became close with Eunha because of her stupid games. Her bullying games are like a blessing in disguise.

"I'm so sorry, Sowon-ssi. Helping you today is not enough to pay all the stupid things I did to you before. I'm so sorry." Sinb said then bowed down at me and I smiled at her. I can really feel sincerity in her voice.

"It's okay. I already forgive you. Let's just forget those bad days. I'm glad because you apologized but...I am more than happy because of my Eunha." I said smiling like an idiot. Just thinking about Eunha is making me act like crazy.

"What? A-Are you still together? She hadn't broken up with you?" Sinb asked making me glared at her. Why would Eunha broke up with me? We are happy together.

"What are you saying, Sinb? Eunha and I are both happy in love so why would we broke up? I am doing my best to make her happy forever. I don't want to let her go."

I saw the guilty look on Sinb's face and she looked away from me while biting her lower lip. I suddenly felt nervous and scared again.

"What's wrong, Sinb? Is there anything I need to know? Why you look so guilty? Tell me and be honest with me." I said nervously as I stare on Sinb. She looked at me and her eyes tells something that I want to know.

"I'm sorry, Sowon-ssi but...I think Eunha unnie should be the one to tell you the truth."

Eunha unnie? They are friends? I started to feel more curious and scared. I'm scared to know what kind of truth Eunha would tell me but I can't wait any longer. I need to know the truth now.

"Tell me about it, Sinb. Just this time, be honest with me. What is the truth you're talking about? Tell me now!"

I shouted at her and tears started to fall down from my eyes again. I'm scared to know the truth Sinb is talking about but I'm dying to know it. Now.

"Stop crying, Sowon-ssi."

"Then tell me the truth you're talking about, Hwang Sinb. I need to know that truth now!"

I felt desperate right now and I don't know why. I suddenly felt eager to know the truth that Eunha needs to tell me.

"It was all planned." Sinb said looking away from my eyes. I am confused in what she means by that.

"Planned? What is all planned?"

"I...I had a deal with Eunha unnie in exchange of Yuju-ssi's scholarship. Saving you at the canteen when I splashed water all over you, dating you and making you fall in love with Eunha unnie are... all part of our plan. She doesn't really love you, Sowon-ssi." Sinb said breaking my heart. What the hell is she talking about? Is she telling me that Eunha doesn't really love me and they just had a deal that's why it all happened? I shook my head as tears keep on falling down from my eyes.

'No, this is not true. Eunha really loves me. Everything that happened between us are all true, right?'

"No. Stop lying. Stop saying lies, Hwang Sinb! Why are you doing this? Do you still hate me that's why you're saying those lies? Stop making Eunha look bad to me!" I cried. I can't understand why the queenbee loves torturing me.

"Sowon-ssi. If you don't want to believe me, it's your choice. I'm really feeling guilty and I want to make things right that's why I'm telling you the truth. I'm sorry for fooling you and hurting you, Sowon-ssi."

"No. You are not telling the truth. I don't want to believe you. I will never believe a liar, stupid and a bad girl like you. Just go to hell, Hwang Sinb!" I shouted at her then run away from her. I keep on running without knowing my direction.

Eunha will never lie to me. She will never fool me and she will never break my heart. She's my love, my savior and my angel.

End of Sowon's POV

-----------------------

Author's Note: Poor Sowon. The truth about her relationship with Eunha will really break her heart into million pieces. Don't get mad at this author, okay? Thanks for reading.