Love Again?

"Yuju! Sinb!"

Umji and Sowon was shocked when Yerin shouted Yuju and Sinb's name. They looked behind them and saw Yuju and Sinb walking closer to them. They are inside an amusement park cause Yerin invited them to had some fun this weekend.

Yerin run to Yuju and hugged her tight. Umji looked at Sinb and saw the latter glaring at the YeJu couple before looking back at her and smiled. Sowon just smiled when she saw YeJu and UmB acting like sweet couples in front of her. She remembered Eunha again and smiled bitterly as she felt pain in her heart again.

"What should we ride first? Do you want to try the roller coaster, Umji?" Sinb asked as she hold Umji's hand who smiled back at her and intertwined their fingers together. Yerin whined making the maknaes glared at her.

"But Yuju is afraid of heights." Yerin said with a pout.

"As far as I remember, you are afraid of heights too, Yerin unnie." Umji said looking at Yerin.

"Yes but I can ride roller coaster unlike Yuju. She's always feeling nervous, right Yuju?" Yerin asked as she hold Yuju's right hand. Yuju just smiled at her.

"I will feel scared but with you by my side, I will feel safe, Yerin unnie." Yuju said sweetly before kissing Yerin's right cheek making the latter grinned and blushed. Sinb looks envious and looked at Umji with her lips pouting.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Sinb?" Umji asked confused.

"Can I kiss your cheek too, Umji?" Sinb asked making Umji blushed. Umji then looked down and nodded her head shyly. Sinb looks shocked.

"Is that a...y-yes, Umji?" Sinb asked nervously.

Umji looked at Sinb's eyes and nodded shyly again. Sinb nervously leaned her face closer to Umji and kissed her left cheek. They looked at each others then both smiled before looking away with a blush on both of their cheeks. Yuju just smiled at them before looking at Sowon who's just looking at them with a straight face. Yuju let go of Yerin's hand and walked closer to Sowon. They stare on each others eyes and both smiled.

"Don't worry, Sowon unnie. We are here as a group and we will never leave you behind. Don't feel sad and lonely again, Sowon unnie." Yuju said to Sowon who smiled at her then nodded.

At the end, they all decided to enter the haunted house booth first.

-----------

Sowon's POV

The lovebirds can't stop flirting in front of me making me more envious and feeling lonely again. I'm happy cause they are all happy in love together but...I hope, I can feel love again. I can't stop remembering Eunha esp our last date here in this amusement park. She left me with a lot of beautiful memories making it more harder for me to stop thinking about her. I closed my eyes and just think of Eunha again. Her memories are making me happy and sad at the same time.

"If you will keep on closing your eyes, someone might steal a kiss from you." I heard a male voice making me opened my eyes wide. When I saw Jin oppa smiling at me, I felt calm and smiled back at him.

"Can I sit beside you, Sowon?" Jin oppa asked then pointed at the space beside me. I'm currently sitting alone on the bench as I tell my friends that I just want to take a rest for a while. They are currently riding in a merry-go-round while I just stay here waiting for them.

"Sure, Jin oppa." I said with a smile. He's my friend so I don't see anything wrong if we sat next to each others.

Jin oppa smiled at me before sitting next to me. I just looked at the merry-go-round in front of us and saw my friends enjoying the dizzy ride making me smile.

"Why didn't you join your friends? They look so happy and enjoying that dizzy ride." Jin oppa said with small laugh.

"I...I just don't want to. I just want to stay here for a while. What about you, oppa? Are you all alone?" I asked Jin oppa. I know that he has a lot of friends.

"I'm not all alone, Sowon. I came here with my group mates in our school's basketball team but just decided to skip some rides with them. Like you, I just want to stay here for a while."

Jin oppa said with a smile then looked at the sky. I looked at him and realized how calming his face is. He's handsome and he's a nice guy but...I'm still wishing that Eunha is the one sitting beside me right now. I really missed her beautiful face, her perfect side profile, her angelic voice, her cuteness, her kisses and all about her. I want to taste her lips again and I want to feel her touch once again.

I was so lost in my thoughts and just got shocked when I felt Jin oppa's hand wiping my tears that rolling down from my eyes. I stare on his face but I saw Eunha in front of me. I touched Eunha's face and grazed her lips with my thumb. I want to kiss her and keep her in my arms forever. I closed my eyes and leaned my face closer to her. I want to feel the taste of her lips again.

"Sowon unnie!"

I heard Yerin's voice and I opened my eyes. I was so shocked when I saw Jin oppa's face closer to mine and our lips are just few inches apart. I pushed him away from me making him shocked.

"I...I'm sorry, Jin oppa." I apologized then stand up. I was about to walk away from him when I felt him hold my left hand. I didn't look back at him and just wiped my tears.

"I...I like you, Sowon." Jin oppa confessed making me smile bitterly. A heartthrob in our school confessed to me but I can't accept his heart.

'How can I accept his love for me if I know to myself that I'm still in love with Jung Eunha?'

"I like you, Sowon. I know you are just thinking of someone else when you almost kissed me. I...I want to heal your pain. I want to love you if you will just let me enter your closed heart. Let me love you, Kim Sojung." Jin oppa said sincerely. He's such a nice guy but...my heart is still waiting for Eunha.

I bit my lower lip to stop myself from crying out loud. I gently released my hand from Jin oppa's hold before looking back at him. I don't want to hurt him but I can't fool myself that I can love someone again other than Eunha.

"I'm sorry, Jin oppa." I apologized to him. I felt so guilty when I saw pain in his eyes. I bowed down at him then run away.

I ignored the shouting of Yerin and Umji. They are shouting at me to not go and leave them but I can't stop running away.

'Where are you, Eunha? I want to be with you. If you're still scared, let me hold your hand as we both run away from this cruel world, together.'

End of Sowon's POV

-------------

Author's Note: Where are you, Eunha? Just come back and love Sowon again,okay? Oops, I thought this is a comment section. Anyways, don't forget to leave a comment, okay? Thanks for reading and have a good day, my dear readers. ;-).