The Queen Bee

"The rooftop princess let that nerd stay on her territory yesterday. What is your plan now, Sinb?" Dahyun asked Sinb who is frowning while glaring on the ground.

Sinb, Dahyun, Sana and Yerin are now sitting on one campus bench. Yerin smiled as she remembered how Sowon phone called her last night just to say that she finally talked with her crush and how Eunha helped her yesterday. Sowon sounded head over heels with the rooftop princess.

Yerin is happy for her bestfriend but she wiped off the smile on her face when she remembered that she's with the queenbee right now. Yerin really wants to talk with Sinb privately, she believes that Sinb still has a soft heart but just acting mean always to protect her image on the school. She wants to talk with Sinb without Dahyun and Sana cause the two might not understand if she will ask Sinb to stop bullying Sowon. Yerin is just waiting for the right time to talk with Sinb and convince her to stop playing bullying games with Sowon.

"That nerd is so lucky. I want to go to the rooftop deck too and flirt with Eunha-ssi. I want her to become my girlfriend." Sana said dreamingly and Sinb took a glance at her with a scary glare.

"If Sowon-ssi thinks that she can go back to the rooftop deck again just to ask for the rooftop princess' protection, she's wrong. I will make sure that Sowon-ssi can never go back to the rooftop princess' kingdom anymore." Sinb said seriously making Yerin sad. Until now, she doesn't know why Sinb is bullying her best friend. Sowon never did anything wrong to Sinb.

"What can you say, Yerin? Let's go to the rooftop deck later then take pictures of Eunha-ssi. I'm pretty sure she won't notice us cause she's always sleeping on her kingdom." Sana said like a fangirl talking to Yerin.

Sinb stood up then faced Sana with her infamous death glare. Dahyun, Sana and Yerin were all surprised in Sinb's reaction.

"I told you already to stop hitting on that rooftop princess, Sana unnie. I don't care if you like her, just don't ever go to her territory. All of you, girls are all forbidden to go to the rooftop deck, okay?" Sinb said like a boss. Dahyun nodded right away while Yerin nodded forcefully.

"Why? Are you afraid of the rooftop princess, Queen B?" Sana asked with a pout.

Sinb slowly walked closer to Sana making the latter scared. But before Sinb hold the collar of Sana's uniform, Yerin stand up and stopped Sinb's hand. Dahyun and Sana looked at Yerin surprised. No one will dare to stop Sinb in showing her anger to anyone.

"Stop it, Sinb. The classes are about to start. Let's all go now."

After Yerin said those words, the school's bell suddenly rang indicating the start of the classes. Sinb just glared at Sana once more before walking away. Dahyun run following Sinb while Yerin and Sana stayed on their spot.

"That was close. I thought the queenbee will finally kill me. Thanks for helping me, Yerin-ah."Sana said with a deep sigh.Yerin just smiled at her and they go to their own classes walking together.

------------------------------------------

Sinb's POV

After a boring week on the school and a stressfull day in our house, I decided to take a break. I went to a fastfood chain and ordered burger, fries and softdrink. I want to eat anything I want and buy anything I want today since my father gave me one of his credit cards. I am eating alone on one table when I heard someone's voice.

"Excuse me, miss? I'm sorry to disturb you but...can I share a table with you?" I heard a female voice talking to me making me frown.

'How dare this girl to interrupt my eating? And why would I share a table with her? Just leave me alone, stupid.'

I stopped eating and looked at the girl standing in front of me with tray on her hands. I want to glare at her and say rude words to her so she will walk out of my sight but when I saw her face, my heart almost dropped. She is so cute with her bangs and chubby cheeks.

"Miss? Are you okay?" I heard her asked. Did I just spaced out because of her? I cleared my throat and act like nothing happened.

"I don't want to share table with anyone." I said coldly at her. I saw her frowned then glared at me.

This kid is glaring at me?

I looked around the fastfood restaurant and saw all the seats already occupied except the seat across mine. I suddenly felt pity on her.

What? Why do I feel pity now?

"Fine, Ms. Selfish. Enjoy your meal." The girl said and was about to walk away from me when I called her.

"Wait, kid!"

The girl looked back at me while glaring. I smirked cause not all people can glare at me.

"You can now share a table with me. I don't mind." I said in my monotone.She looks hesitant but when she looked around and noticed all seats are already occupied except the vacant chair on my table, she sighed and just sat on the chair across mine.

I smirked and just continued eating. I can't help but steal glances at her. Everytime she will caught me staring at her, she will glared at me warningly.

This girl is cute but so what? Am I attracted to her?

'No, Hwang Sinb. Just ignore this cute girl eating in front of you right now.'

I continued eating and just ignore the cute girl eating in front of me. When I finished eating and was about to walk out the restaurant, I gave her one last look and caught her staring at me. I smirked when she looked away from me. I left that restaurant with a smile on my face.

------------------------------------------

One week has passed already but I can't stop remembering that cute girl on the fast food chain restaurant.

'What is wrong with me? Do I like that kid?'

I shook my head trying to clear off my stupid thoughts. I noticed my classmates and teacher looking weirdly at me right now. I remembered that I am currently on my class but I can't stop thinking about that stranger. I glared at everyone and they all stop looking at me.

"Ah...class, you have a new classmate. She's a transferee and she came from Incheon. Please be nice to her. You can come inside now, Ms. Kim." the teacher said. I rolled my eyes cause I'm so bored right now.

A girl entered our classroom and my eyes went wide when I saw the girl I saw on the fastfood chain restaurant last time standing in front of our class now.

"Good morning, everyone. I am Kim Yewon but you can call me Umji. I hope we can all be good friends. Please, take care of me." Umji-ssi said then bowed down and smiled.

But when our eyes met, her smile fades and I smirked at her. My school days will be more exciting from now on.

End of Sinb's POV

-----------------------------------------

Author's Note: Did you expect Umji as the girl Sinb called as kid? Can the queenbee fall in love with her? Just continue reading my story, okay? Thanks