Do You Really Deserve To Be Loved?

Sinb's POV

I know that I deserve to be hated but I don't want Umji to hate me forever. I am trying my best to talk to her but she keeps on ignoring and avoiding me. I stopped bullying anyone in the school just to prove Umji that I am willing to change my ways for her but...I think it's too late.

"Can I talk with you for one last time, Umji?" I asked Umji when we are the only left inside our classroom. The class ended and I told everyone to leave Umji and I alone.

Umji just stay sitting on her desk ignoring me. I stand up and locked the door before standing beside Umji. She didn't look at me and just play games on her phone.

"Can you listen to me, Umji?" I said being soft. I will do everything to win your heart, Umji.

"I can hear you so just say whatever you wanna say, Hwang."

I sighed when she replied coldly. I kneeled down in front of her but she still ignored me. "I know kneeling in front of you will never be enough to pay all the mistakes I've made to you, Umji. I've hurted your cousin, lost my friendship with Yerin unnie and...played a stupid game with you. You have the right to hate me but please...don't hate me forever, Umji." I bit my lower lip trying to stop my tears from falling. I don't want Umji to think that I want her to feel bad for me. "I know it was hard for you to believe and trust me again but I'm willing to do everything to win your heart. Just give me a chance, Umji. Give me a chance to be worthy of your trust and love, Kim Yewon."

Umji didn't say anything but I saw tears rolling down from her eyes. I want to stand up to wipe it away but I don't have the right to touch her. In fact, I don't also have the right to love her but...I want to. I want to love her and I want to make everything between us right.

"Umji, I won't force you to love me too but... just give me a chance to show my love for you. I... I'm begging you. Accept me for who I am, Umji. I love you." Tears started to fall down from my eyes. Umji looked at me and I saw her crying like me.

"Do you think that's easy, Sinb? You've hurt a lot of people especially  me and Sowon unnie. How can you expect me to give you a second chance? You don't deserve it." Umji said. She's right.

"I know. I don't deserve you, I don't deserve my queenbee status and I don't really deserve everything I have now because I'm such a heartless brat. But...I want to win your heart because... you've changed my life, Umji. You've changed my heart and I don't want to lose you. If I will choose only one to stay with me, it was you Umji. Because of you, I don't care about money, popularity and power anymore. You completed me, Umji."

Umji sighed heavily before standing up. I'm afraid that she will left me and continue hating me but I'm surprised when she kneeled down and hugged me tight while crying. I hugged her back and cried in her arms.

I know I don't deserve you but let me do everything just to be worthy for you, Umji.

"I love you, Umji." I said almost like a whisper.

"I know." I heard Umji whispered back making me smile. "Honestly, I want to love you too Sinb but... Do you really deserve to be loved? I'm afraid to love you because...you are the rude, annoying and heartless queenbee of this school. I'm afraid because I don't know if you can really change your bad ways for me. I'm so scared, Sinb."

I kissed the crown of Umji's head and hugged her more tightly. I know what she means and she has the right to feel that way. I can't believe too that I can feel this way for her but this is all true. I really fall in love with her and I want to change my ways for her.

"I know you're scared and I'm scared too. I'm scared thinking that I might hurt you again. I want to just leave you and think that there's someone else there waiting for you but... I can't do that. I can't leave you, I can't stop loving and.. .I can't live without you again, Umji." I said sincerely. Umji looked straight into my eyes and I wiped her tears. I smiled sweetly at her. "Let me heal all the pains I've caused you, Umji. Let me love you the way that you truly deserve. Let's give each others a second chance. I love you, Umji."

"I... I love you too, Sinb."

I smiled again at Umji before leaning closer to her. I captured her lips with mine and let our fears and troubles fades away by a kiss. I can feel Umji's nervousness so I try to break our kiss but she stopped me by putting her hands on my neck. She kissed me back and this time, I won't control myself anymore. I deepen our kiss and let ourselves be drown in our not so innocent kisses.

I'm happy that you love me too, Umji. I promise that I will do everything to change for you.

End of Sinb's POV

--------------

Author's Note: OMG!!! I like UmB story here just like WonHa. I will give YeJu couple time to shine too, don't worry. Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment, guys.