Her Savior

Sowon's POV

I heard a lot of people screamed even the queenbee. I opened my eyes and was shocked when I saw wet Hwang Sinb. She's glaring into someone in front of her and my eyes went wide when I saw Eunha-ssi glaring back at her.

Did Eunha-ssi poured water on the queenbee?

"You've crossed the line, Queenbee." Eunha-ssi said while glaring at Sinb. Her eyes look so fierce and scary even though she has the face of an angel.

I looked nervously at Sinb-ssi and she looks so mad. This is the first time someone stopped her bullying games and I can't believe that Eunha-ssi will be the first person to fight the queenbee. I am so scared not for myself but for Eunha-ssi. I don't want the queenbee play a bullying game with her.

"How dare you? You already know that I'm the queenbee but you still have the guts to do this to me? Are you digging your own grave, rooftop princess?" Sinb-ssi said angrily with her infamous death glare for Eunha-ssi.

Everyone in the canteen are all quiet and just watching the chaos, I mean the kingdom war between the queenbee and the rooftop princess. Even Yerin and the other friends of the queenbee didn't do or say anything. This is the battle between the two most popular girls in this school, the queenbee vs the rooftop princess.

"Do I look like I care about you being the queenbee of this school? You are nothing but a stupid spoiled brat for me, Hwang Sinb." Eunha-ssi said coldly making everyone gasped. She's so brave to talk that way to the queenbee. The queenbee looks so pissed and is fuming inside.

'Please, don't hurt my crush. I don't want something bad happened to her.'

"How bold of you to talk to me that way, stupid? You are brave but stupid enough to fight against me. Do you know what can I do to you, Jung Eunha?" Sinb-ssi threatened Eunha-ssi and I can't take this anymore. I stand up and hide Eunha-ssi on my back. I can be a scapegoat for her.

"Please, don't get mad at her. You can do anything to me just...don't ever hurt Eunha-ssi." I said nervously to the queenbee who's glaring at me now. I am scared what will happen after all of this but for Eunha-ssi, I am willing to take a risk. Sinb-ssi smirked then started clapping her hands making everyone looked at her weirdly.

"This is so touching.I didn't know that this school's star student can be so romantic. If I were you, I will just be happy cause maybe, the rooftop princess can now be your substitute in my bullying games, Sojung-ssi." Sinb said making me scared.

I took a deep breath and was about to say something when I felt someone hold my hand. I looked at Eunha-ssi who is now standing beside me. She smiled at me.

Why she looks so unafraid?

Eunha-ssi waved her phone then smirked at Sinb-ssi. "Then do it. Let's see if who among us will suffer the most after what I will do about the video I took where in you splashed a cold water to an innocent Sowon-ssi."

So she recorded what happened? That's why she looks confident. She had an evidence about the queenbee's bullying games.

Sinb-ssi looks nervous but glared at us before exiting the canteen, Yerin and the two other girls followed her. Everyone looks scared but keep quiet while looking at Eunha-ssi and I.

I felt Eunha-ssi dragging me out the canteen and we stopped walking in one corner of the campus.

"Eunha-ssi, thanks for helping me but... you don't have to do that. Even if you took a video of Sinb-ssi bullying me, we don't know what she will do to us now esp. to you. I don't want something bad happened to you, Eunha-ssi." I said worriedly making Eunha-ssi smiled. She took out a handkerchief from her pocket and gently wiped my wet face.

My heart is jumping like crazy with her touch and how close we are right now. I am too tall for her but our height difference is nothing for me. I like her and after what she did for me today, I think I am falling in love with her more.

"Don't worry, I have my own plan. Nothing can hurt you again, Sowon-ssi. Not even that queenbee." Eunha-ssi said making my heart dropped.

What will she do? And why would she help me? I am confuse but happy cause she cares for me. I don't want to worry anymore.

"Thank you for saving me, Eunha-ssi." I said looking at her. My eyes can't leave her beautiful face.

"Drop the honorifics. You can call me Eunha from now on. Can I call you... Sowon unnie?" Eunha-ssi said seductively making me almost lost my mind. She's innocent looking but with a seductive vibe.

There's no escape with your charm, Jung Eunha. And I don't even want to escape from you.

"S-Sure. Thanks for helping me again, Eu- Eunha." I said nervously while staring straight in her eyes. Eunha smiled and caressed my right cheek. What is she doing?

"Eu- Eunha? W-what are you doing?" I asked nervously. My eyes can't leave her beautiful face.

"I...I like you, Sowon unnie." Eunha said almost like a whisper while staring at me.

We are standing in one corner. I am leaning my back on the wall while Eunha is standing so close to me. She tiptoed and leaned her face closer to my right ear.

"Would it be okay for you to date me, Sowon unnie?" She whispered seductively into my ear making me shocked.

Is this real? Am I just dreaming? My heart is beating so fast right now like it will burst out soon. I looked at Eunha and saw her staring at me. Our faces are dangerously so close to each others and it's driving me crazy.

"I...I love you, Eu-Eunha-ssi."

I said randomly making Eunha-ssi smiled and hugged me. I hugged her tight and closed my eyes. If this is just a dream, I don't want to wake up anymore.

End of Sowon's POV

-----------------------------------------

Author's Note: WonHa will start dating now, just in this story only and not in real life, okay? kekeke. Sowon can't stop falling in love with Eunha but what if...this is also a part of Sinb's bullying games? Continue reading my story, okay? Thanks.