Guilty

Sowon's POV

I smiled when I watched Eunha sleeping with her arm placed on the desk. We went to the school library to do some research about my projects and I just leave her on this desk to get some books but here she is sleeping already.

Good thing this desk is on the corner away from the eyes of the school librarian. I sat across Eunha then gently shook her shoulder.

"Eunha-yah, wake up. The librarian might see you. Do you want to get scolded, sleepyhead?" I talked to her softly because we are inside the library. I sighed cause she's still sleeping. "Wake up now because I will treat you ice cream later, my princess."

"Really?"

I almost got a heart attack when Eunha suddenly sat up with an excited look on her face. This kid.

"Eunha, don't do that again. I almost scream because of you. We are inside the library, right?" I scolded her soflty.

"I know but it's so boring here. This place is inviting me to dreamland, you know?" Eunha said then yawned.

I shook my head then placed a book in front of her. She read the title cover then looked weirdly at me. "That book is exciting. It's a sci-fi book so I think it won't make you sleep. You can read that while waiting for me to finish. Don't worry, I won't be too long." I said smiling at her. She's smart but I think she's not fond of libraries but she still went here with me. Isn't she so sweet?

"But I won't feel sleepy again cause you're sitting in front of me now. You are so pretty, Sowon unnie." Eunha said seriously making me blush.

I started reading and taking down notes while Eunha is just flipping pages on the book. I want to focus on my work but I can't help stealing glances at the pretty girl in front of me.

I've finally finished my research then looked back at Eunha. I blushed cause she's watching me like a cute puppy. "I'm sorry for making you wait, Eunha-ya."

"No. Don't be sorry. This is nothing compared to what I did to you last time. I'm so sorry for forgetting our date and making you wait for me under the rain. I'm so sorry, Sowon unnie." Eunha said seriously and I squeezed her right hand that's lying on the table.

Eunha already apologized to me about our failed date last Saturday but she's still guilty about it. I understand that maybe she's too stressed in school works and some of her personal issues that's why she forgot that she messaged me to meet her at the park that day. I'm not mad at her, what's important is she's here in front of me now.

"It's okay, Eunha. Stop feeling guilty. I'm completely fine now." I said assuring her.

"But...okay." Eunha said with a big sigh making me squeezed her hand again. "Let me just treat you today, okay? Let's eat ice cream and watch movie. Let's watch an action movie, Sowon unnie." She said excitedly then clapped her hands. Some people inside the library looked at her and say 'ssshhh' to her. Eunha and I both apologized.

"You are so cute, Eunha. Okay, let's go now." I fixed the books in our desk when I felt Eunha's hand took off my nerdy glasses. I looked at her but because of my poor eyesight, I only saw a blurry princess in front of me. "Eunha, give it back to me. I can't see you clearly."

"You don't have to see me clearly, Sowon unnie. I won't go anywhere." I heard Eunha's angelic voice and my heart felt safe. I sighed and just let her do what she wants. "You look more beautiful without this nerdy glasses, Sowon unnie."

I smiled cause of Eunha's words. Not all people saw me pretty. Most of them call me ugly, geek and nerd. I'm happy because I am pretty in your eyes, Eunha.

"Really? But I can't see clearly without my glasses. Give it back to me, Eunha. I really want to see your pretty face now." I said hoping that she will finally stop teasing me.

"Why don't you just use your imagination, Sowon unnie? Just imagine my face cause I don't want to return this nerdy glasses to you anymore." Eunha said making me shock.

I can't see Eunha clearly that's why I can't tell if she's being serious or not. I noticed that she stand up then I felt her stand behind me. My vision is still blurry when I heard her whisper on my left ear.

"I will go now, Sowon unnie. Let's meet outside." Eunha said making me worry.

I don't want her to leave me here in this poor eyesight condition. I heard footsteps walking away making me sad cause Eunha really left me. I don't know if she's just joking but I felt hurt in what she did. I felt tears flowing down from my eyes.

"Eunha..."

I felt a hand wiping my tears and placed back my nerdy glasses. I saw Eunha clearly now, she's standing beside me looking guilty.

"I'm sorry, Sowon unnie. I didn't know that you can't really saw clearly without those glasses. I just want to tease you but... I made you cry again." Eunha said with her eyes looking down the floor.

I don't want to see her sad. Even if she teased me and make fun of me a while ago, I can't be angry to her. How can I get mad at her if my love for her will always win over me?

I stand up then hugged Eunha. "Don't be sad. It's okay. I love you, Eunha. I will fall in love with you each and everyday."

Eunha pulled away with her eyes looking at me surprised. She looks scared and I can't understand why.

"No. Don't be stupid, Sowon unnie." Eunha said looking straight in my eyes.

I frowned. "What? What's wrong, Eunha?"

"Stop being such a saint, Kim Sojung." Eunha said almost like a whisper but I still heard it. What does she mean by that?

Eunha hold both of my shoulders with her eyes staring deeply at mine. " This is one of the reasons why the queenbee loves playing her stupid bullying games with you. If your angry, just be angry. If you want to scold me, just do it."

I winced cause her grip on my shoulders is getting more tight. Eunha may be noticed my reaction cause she finally hold off of me. "I'm sorry. I...I just want you to learn how to stand for yourself, Sowon unnie." Eunha said and I can see tears forming at the corner of her eyes as she looked away.

My heart aches seeing her like this. "Eunha... What's wrong? Are you mad at me?"

Eunha took a deep breath before looking back at me. "No. I am not mad at you and I'm sorry for making you feel that way. I just... want you to have faith in your self. You don't need to be so kind just to keep the people that you love. They can use your too much kindness to fool you and take advantage of you, Sowon unnie."

I smiled at her. She's right, I'm too kind esp. to her but what can I do? I don't have the heart to get mad at her especially  because of her childish acts. She's too adorable for me.

"Thanks for always caring to me, Eunha-ya. Okay, I will try to stand for myself. From now on, I won't be scared anymore. I can face this cruel world because you are by my side. You're giving me strength, Eunha." I said then smiled sweetly at Eunha. She just stared at me then looked down. I hold both of her hands. Maybe, she's frustrated because of the bullying I've experienced almost everyday.

"Stop worrying about me, Eunha. Just stay by my side always and then I will be fine. I don't care if others will be cruel to me because I already had an angel that's making me smile everyday. It's you, Eunha. You are my angel in disguise." I said then hugged her tight again. I've noticed that a lot of people on the library are looking at us now. I just smiled then kissed the crown of Eunha's head. "I love you, Jung Eunha."

Eunha didn't respond but I felt her hands circled on my waist. I smiled cause she hugged me tight. I won't be scared anymore because of my angel. My angel and my galaxy.

-----------------------------

Author's Note: Sowon fell in love with Eunha truly, madly and deeply. Eunha felt guilty but can't do anything to stop Sinb's games. Poor Sowon, her angel in disguise is...her own heartbreaker. Thanks for reading.