A Talk With My Crush

Sowon's POV

"Stop crying, miss. Take this and wipe your tears. A beautiful girl like you doesn't deserve to cry in this beautiful morning."

I heard Eunha-ssi's angelic voice. This is the first time I saw her this close and she looks more beautiful in close up.

"Eu- Eunha-ssi?" I asked nervously. I can't still believe that my long time crush is standing in front of me right now.

"Yes, I am. Stop crying and take this handkerchief, Sojung-ssi." Eunha-ssi said with a warm smile.

I got surprised cause she called me Sojung-ssi. How did she know my name? Is it because I'm a star student or because I'm the new victim of Sinb's bullying games in this school? I don't care as long as Eunha-ssi is talking to me right now.

"T-Thank you, Eunha-ssi." I said as I accepted her handkerchief. I smelled it first then smiled cause it smells like strawberry before wiping my tears. I don't want to be rude so I stand up and bowed at her then smiled so happily as I introduced myself."Nice to meet you, Eunha-ssi. I'm Kim Sojung but...I like being called Sowon. Thanks for helping me."

Eunha-ssi bowed back to me then smiled. Her beautiful smile is enough to wipe away the pains I'm feeling a while ago.

"Nice to meet you too, Soju...Sowon-ssi." Eunha-ssi said smiling so brightly to me making my heart melts.

I am so happy and I can feel my cheeks burning. I looked down the floor to hide my blushing face to her. Why is she so pretty?

"I know you are tired cause of the bullying games that's why you go here in my territory to escape."

I heard Eunha-ssi said and I looked up at her surprised. I forgot that she is also called as this school's rooftop princess because she's always staying on the rooftop deck for privacy. She's not like that annoying Sinb who wants attention always. Eunha-ssi loves silence and space that's why every students here never go to the rooftop deck cause it is Eunha-ssi's own territory in this school.

"I- I am so sorry, Eunha-ssi. I forgot that the rooftop is your territory. I will leave now." I said apologetically. I started walking a few steps away from her when I heard her beautiful voice again.

"It's okay, Sowon-ssi. You can stay here with me." Eunha-ssi said making my heart jumped like crazy. I smiled from ear to ear when I heard her say those words.

'She will let me stay with her on this rooftop? Can I be her rooftop partner?'

I tried to act normally when I turn around to face her and this time, she looks like an angel glowing under the sun. Standing in front of her is making me lose my mind. She's too pretty and cute for my eyes.

"A-Are you sure, Eunha-ssi?" I asked nervously and Eunha-ssi nodded at me with her charming smile.

I wanna squealed right now cause of too much happiness but I stopped myself. I don't want to look weird in front of my crush. I took a deep breath and slowly started walking back at her. My heart is beating like crazy the more I got closer to her. .

"Don't worry, those bullies won't dare to go here. You can always go here from now on, Sowon-ssi." Eunha-ssi said while looking down the building. She's not just pretty but also kind, unlike that devil Sinb.

"Really? Thank you, Eunha-ssi." I said with a big smile not just on my face but also, in my heart.

Eunha-ssi just smiled at me before sitting down the floor. She looked at me and motioned me to sit next to her. I am so happy cause I will sit next to my crush. I obeyed her and sat next to her, we have a good space between us but I can still smell how fragrant she is. I can't help myself to steal glances of her. I felt like the time stopped as I sat next to her. I hope this moment will never end.

"Eunha-ssi, thanks for helping me. I- I don't know how can I help you back. But if you need something, don't hesitate to tell me. I will do everything for you, Eunha-ssi." I said with a burning feeling on my cheeks. I am so happy because I am sitting and talking with my long time crush. Eunha-ssi didn't say anything so I looked at her. I was surprised to saw her sleeping while leaning on the wall.

I smiled when I remembered that she's also called sleeping beauty. Aside from privacy, many students thought that she goes here on the rooftop deck to sleep and maybe, they are right.

Eunha-ssi's sleeping position looks uncomfortable and I don't want her to had a stiff neck when she wakes up so I had an idea. My heart beats fastly again as I carefully laid down Eunha-ssi on the floor, her head resting on my lap as her personal pillow. I smiled contently and just stare at her beautiful face.

The school world below is so cruel while the world of Eunha-ssi here on the rooftop is so calm and relaxing. I want to stay here forever with her if only that's possible.

I closed my eyes and leaned my back on the wall. I want to sleep too and hope that Eunha-ssi and I will talk again in our sweet dreams.

End of Sowon's POV

------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Sowon and Eunha finally talked with each others but Eunha is a sleepy head that's why they don't talk that much. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Again, NO SPOILER ALERTS. 😜Thanks for reading my fic.