The Rooftop Princess

Eunha's POV

I woke up and was surprised when I saw Sowon-ssi's sleeping face above me. I frowned then realized that I am lying on the floor while using Sowon-ssi's lap as my pillow. I studied her facial features and I noticed that she's really pretty even while wearing a thick nerdy glasses. She is known in this school as a nerd, geek and dork, and now, the new victim of Hwang Sinb's bullying games.

That brat should stop ruining the school lives of the students here, but who can stop her using her father's influence to control everyone in this school? I don't care about her stupid bullying games as long as she won't ever cross to my territory.

Sowon-ssi woke up and she looks surprised when she saw me looking at her. "Eu-Eunha-ssi? I...I...I'm sorry if I laid you down the floor. I just don't want you to have a stiff neck when you woke up. I'm sorry." Sowon-ssi said shyly and I can't help but smiled at her. She's so thoughtful, kind and pretty. She doesn't deserve the bullying games she experienced almost everyday.

"It's okay. Thanks for your concern, Sowon-ssi." I told her with a gentle smile on my face. She looks so cute being shy.

We both smiled to each others while staring at each others eyes for a few seconds until we both looked away awkwardly. I stand up and dusted off my uniform. Sowon-ssi stand up too and our eyes again meet again. I noticed a blushed on her face before she looked down on the floor again.

"Thanks for letting me stay with you, Eunha-ssi. I need to go home now. I hope to see you again, Eunha-ssi." Sowon-ssi said shyly then smiled at me. She bowed down before walking away from me.

I looked down the building and noticed some suspicious students on the campus. They can be the students who the queenbee commanded to bully Sowon-ssi. I sighed and followed Sowon-ssi who is already waking down the stairs.

"Sowon-ssi?" I called Sowon-ssi.She stopped walking down the stairs then looked back at me. I don't understand how can some students here can be so heartless to bully a girl like her.

"Yes, Eunha-ssi?" Sowon-ssi asked with a shy smile on her face again. I walked down the stairs and stopped when I am on the same stair level with her.

I am not afraid with that queenbee. All I want to do is to make sure that Sowon-ssi can exit this school safely today.

"Let me walk with you, Sowon-ssi."

------------------------------------------

I noticed everyone looking at Sowon-ssi and I as we walked on the school ground together. No one dared to do something bad to Sowon-ssi because of me. I'm popular and considered as the students's ideal girlfriend in this school so I know that the students here even the bullies won't do anything to harm me.

"Eunha-ssi, everyone is looking at us. Aren't you afraid that your popularity will be affected for helping me? And the queenbee might get mad at you." I heard Sowon-ssi said worriedly. I don't care about popularity and I'm not afraid with that spoiled brat Sinb so I don't mind helping her.

"Stop worrying, Sowon-ssi. I can take care of myself." I said with a smile to calm Sowon-ssi. Even just for today, I want her to feel safe inside this school again.

I stopped walking when I saw Yuju standing in one corner looking at us with a smile on her face. I smiled then run excitedly to her.

"Yuju, are you waiting for me? I'm sorry if I make you wait. Let's go home now." I said smiling at Yuju and she nodded at me. My cheeks are blushing everytime I saw her pretty face.

Yuju is my classmate since we're both in our freshman year and I developed a secret crush on her since before. I want to confess to her but I'm afraid to try cause I am not sure if she can reciprocate my feelings. I don't want to ruin our friendship.

"Thanks for heping Sowon unnie, Eunha." Yuju said making me surprised. I forgot that I am walking with Sowon-ssi a while ago. I looked back at Sowon-ssi and saw her looking down the floor avoiding the death glares of the other students on the campus.

"Sowon unnie, come with us." Yuju called Sowon-ssi who slowly walked closer to us. I felt pity on her cause she looks afraid again. Blame that bullies.

We ignored those suspicious students and the three of us just exit the school ground peacefully . We are now walking outside the school and I can't help but feel jealous in the way Yuju cares for Sowon-ssi.

"Are you okay, Sowon unnie? I heard you skipped classes today after being bullied again this morning. Where did you go?" Yuju asked worriedly. I stay quiet when Sowon-ssi looked at me. It's not my fault if she missed her classes because we're both on the rooftop deck sleeping a while ago, right?

"I went to the rooftop deck and met Eunha-ssi. She is so kind to let me stay there to avoid those bullies today." Sowon-ssi said smiling at me so I smiled back at her.

Yuju looked at me and placed her right hand above my shoulder making me blushed. She is between Sowon-ssi and I.

"Thanks for helping her, Eunha-yah. Sowon unnie is my friend but I can't help her from those bullies in fear of losing my scholarship in the school." Yuju said with sadness on her tone. I just gave her my most beautiful smile to silently tell her that everything is fine. I wrapped my left hand on her waist boldly making me squealed internally.

She's a scholar so I understand why she's afraid to make the queenbee mad at her. That brat is the heiress of the owner of the school that's why she can play games on that school. I hope one day, that brat get the dose of her own medicine.

The three of us keep on walking while chatting when a beautiful black car stopped next to us.

"It's my service. Thank you for helping me, Yuju and esp. you, Eunha-ssi. Let's meet tomorrow." Sowon-ssi said and bowed down to Yuju and I.

We bowed down at her too and we all said goodbyes before she entered her car. I noticed she gave me one last smile before entering the car and the car left leaving Yuju and I alone.

"Where is your service, Eunha? I will wait you leave before I go to the bus stop." Yuju said making me smile. She's such a gentlewoman to always make sure that I rode on my car and go to home before she will go to the bus stop to commute on her way home.

"I...I don't know if my driver will come. I forgot to tell him what time I will go home today." I said making an excuse. My driver came and texted me that he's waiting in front of the school a while ago but I texted him back saying I will spend night in my classmates house for doing projects.

Well, it was all a lie. I just want to ride a bus together with Yuju.

"What? Then I will call a taxi for you." Yuju said then looked for a passing taxi.

But before Yuju called a passing taxi, I stopped her by holding her hand. We looked on each others eyes and my heart jumped like crazy as I looked into her eyes.

"No. I want to ride on the bus with you, Yuju. Let's go to the bus stop together." I said trying to calm my nervous heart .

'I want to stay with you, Yuju. I want to be always next to you, my secret crush.'

Yuju smiled then nodded at me. She hold my right hand and intertwined our fingers together. My heart keeps on beating like crazy because of her. We walked together while holding hands and I can't stop smiling like an idiot right now.

'I am happy and always comfortable by your side. I love you, Choi Yuju.'

End of Eunha's POV

------------------------------------------

Author's Note: We all know that Sowon likes Eunha but Yuju is Eunha's crush in real life just like in this story. Expect 97line moments here but don't worry, this is a WonHa fanfic, I know it.