Sinb's First Love

Sinb's POV

The class ended already so I looked at Umji who's fixing her things in a fast motion then stood up. I know she will run away from me again. I smirked when two male classmates of ours blocked the doorway. Umji noticed them and she looked back at me glaring. I stand up and hold one of her hands.

"Stop being stubborn and just play your role as my girlfriend." I whispered in her left ear and she just pouted at me while glaring. I just smirked at her then we exit the classroom together. She keeps on pulling her hand away from my grip so I hold her hand more tightly.

This girl is so stubborn. Can't she understand that we are just doing this for a show? I want some staff in this school informed my dad that Umji is my girlfriend so he will finally cancelled that stupid arrange marriage of mine. I don't want to get married yet and I don't like that girl who my dad wants me to marry. If I know, he just agreed in that arrange marriage for money and fame.

My dad doesn't really care about me, after my mom died ten years ago, my dad never cared about me again. He will always focus on his business and ignored his responsibilities as a good father. He only thinks that money and material things are enough to make me happy. He doesn't know that all I need is love, his own love and attention and not his wealth. Because of him, I became what I am today. I am playing games in this school as my rebellion on him but still, he doesn't care and just told me to do anything I want but marry his business partner only heiress. Sometimes I wonder if he still thinks of me as his own daughter and not as a robot who will follow everything he said.

"Sinb, are you okay? Yah, stop walking when you're not in your right mind." I heard Umji's voice making me stopped walking. I am still holding her hand and she signaled me to look in front of us.

I looked in front and realized that we are about to entered males washroom. I saw some students at the hallway looking weirdly at us so I gave them my scariest glare before pulling away Umji again.

-----------------------------------------

"So she's your girlfriend. Nice to meet you, Umji." Dahyun said before hugging Umji.

Sana unnie also greeted Umji but before she hugged Umji too, I stopped her by putting Umji at the back of me.

"You and Yerin unnie are both forbidden to hug my baby. I know you two are so gay and are both kissing maniacs." I told them making Sana unnie and Yerin unnie both pouted.

"Yah. You are such a possessive girlfriend, Sinb. I pity you, Umji-ah." Yerin unnie said making me glared at her.

"Yerin is right. The queenbee is so whipped." Sana unnie said making me pissed.

I was about to pinch her left ear when Umji stopped my hand. I felt a weird sensation when she hold my hand and interlocked our fingers together.

"Stop it, baby. I'm hungry now. Let's eat now, please?" Umji whined cutely making me surprised. Why she looks so cute?

'Wait, Sinb, don't fall on her cuteness. You are playing 'Don't fall in love with me game' with her, right?'

"Omg, she's so cute. I didn't know that our queenbee likes cute girls. Is that the reason why you fell in love with Eunha-ssi before?" Dahyun said making Yerin unnie, Umji and Sana unnie surprised. She's my first friend in this school so she knows that I had a crush on that rooftop princess during our freshman days. I glared at Dahyun who laughed nervously.

"Is that true, Sinb? You fell in love with Eunha-ssi before?" Yerin unnie asked. I glared at all of them.

"That's not true. Shut up your mouth before I cut your tongue, Kim Dahyun." I said while glaring at Dahyun who looked at me with a horrified expression. "I won't eat with you, girls. I want to eat with my Umji only."

I said before dragging Umji away from them. We both sat in one table and a canteen staff asked for our orders. After our food was served, I just eat my food silently but I can feel Umji is still staring at me.

"Stop staring or else, you will find yourself falling in love with me." I said without looking at Umji but I'm sure she's glaring at me now while pouting.

"Yah. I will never fall in love with you, Hwang. You are so annoying." Umji said making me smirked. Her stubbornness is cute for me.

"Yeah. Annoyingly pretty." I said with a smirk then looked at her.

"Why are you so full of yourself? I hate you." Umji said glaring at me. She doesn't look scary for me though.

"Thanks. I don't want you to fall for me, kid." I said pissing her more. I really love annoying her and I don't know why.

"Why would I fall for you? That will be my worst nightmare ever." She said making me chuckled. She's annoyingly cute and I like it. I like her to be my playmate.

"Did you... really fall in love with Eunha unnie before?" Umji asked making me stopped eating. I looked at her again and sighed. I think I lost my appetite because of her question. "You don't want to talk about it? I guess you're still not over her. Is she the reason why you don't want to marry your dad's choice for you?"

"Stop asking about my personal life, kid. You are acting as my girlfriend only. Acting only." I told her softly making sure no one can eavesdrop our conversation.

"I know but what's wrong in asking? I am just curious cause Eunha unnie is my crush." Umji said making me shocked.

"What?!" I burst out loud making a lot of people in the canteen looked at us.

"Yah. Lower down your voice, Hwang." Umji said in a low tone.

"Why a lot of people fall in love with that girl? One of the reasons why I hate her." I said while folding my arms and leaning on my chair.

I don't like Jung Eunha, not anymore.

"Why you hate her? Did she dumped you before?" Umji asked making me look back at her. This kid is full of curiousity. I sighed then sipped my drink first before looking back at her.

"She's my childhood friend and my old bestfriend. We are good friends before she left me all alone." I told Umji honestly. I felt a painful feeling inside my heart as I remembered my past with Eunha unnie.

We are happy together before but it all changed after she left me without a trace.

End of Sinb's POV

------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Eunha and Sinb are childhood friends and old bestfriends but what happened to their friendship? Can their past answer a lot of questions in this story? Stay tuned for more updates. Thanks for reading.