Realization

Umji's POV

I am currently walking on the hallway in the school with my classmate. She's my friend and we are enjoying our chat as we walked when Sinb came together with her friends. I saw her glaring at my classmate who bowed down at her.

"G-Good morning, queenbee." My friend greeted. She looks scared because Sinb is showing her cold side again.

"What's good in the morning if you're flirting with my girlfriend?" Sinb said making everyone who heard her gasped. What's wrong with this girl?

"I-I am not flirting with Umji. We are just..." My friend said but Sinb interrupted her.

"Shut up. Just leave my girlfriend alone." Sinb said and my friend looked back at me. I gave her an apologetic smile. She bowed down at Sinb again before walking away.

I glared at the annoying Hwang. "What's your problem? I am just talking with my friend."

"Talking only? Why you look so happy talking to her? You are never like that to me." Sinb said and I saw her three friends laughing silently. Is she jealous? Nah, she's just doing this for a show.

"Umji-ya. Don't make Sinb jealous. She looks so affected when she saw you enjoying your chat with your friend a while ago." Yerin unnie said and Sinb glared at her making her pretending to zip her mouth.

What? Why would she be affected if I talk with someone else? We don't really have a romantic relationship. We are just pretending as lovers.

"Let's go home." Sinb said then hold my hand. She was about to drag me away so I pulled my hand away from her grip. She looked at me confused.

"I have other things to do. I can't go home yet." I told her.

"What? But I want to go home now." Sinb said like a baby boss.

I glared at her. "Then go home alone, Hwang."

Sinb glared at me. I realized that there are a lot of people looking at us. This is her fault anyway.

"Uh...Girls, let's go. I think the lovebirds need to talk. Bye, Sinb and Umji-ssi." Dahyun-ssi said before she, Yerin unnie and Sana-ssi left.

Sinb looked around us and the other students on the hallway all left leaving Sinb and I alone in this hallway. "What will you do that you can't go home now, Umji?" She asked in her bossy tone.

"None of your business. Wait, why do we have to go home together? Stop with your stupid act and go home alone, Hwang Sinb." I said before walking away from her. I gasped when she grabbed my hand. I glared at Sinb.

"Let's... eat somewhere. I need to talk to you, this is important." I frowned because Sinb sounded serious.

"I told you I have other things to do." I said stubbornly. I don't want to go anywhere with her.

"Forget about it. Let's go." She said then  hold my hand firmly then dragged me away. This girl, why is she so bossy? I rolled my eyes and just followed her.

----------------------------

"Is that nerd your cousin?" Sinb asked making me glared at her. Who is she calling nerd? Is that Sowon unnie? She's my cousin.

"Are you talking about Sowon unnie?"

Sinb nodded. Sowon unnie and I are cousins, we both have the same surname because our fathers are brothers. Not a lot of people inside the school knows about my relationship with Sowon unnie because I don't want to be known as the cousin of that school star student and the only heiress of one of the most successful business tycoon in South Korea. My dad is a business tycoon too but Sowon unnie's father is far too successful than him making all of our relatives proud. There was no competition between our parents because they are both business partners.

"Yeah, how did you know about it?" I said then continued eating my food.

"My dad told me. He told me to treat you well but of course, he still wants that nerd to marry me." Sinb said making me shocked.

"What? Don't tell me... the one who was arrange marriage to you is Sowon unnie, my cousin?"

"Yes. She didn't tell you about it?" Sinb asked and I shook my head. Sowon unnie never told me about her arrange marriage to Sinb. Why?

"That nerd. Why she didn't tell her own cousin about that arrange marriage of us? I bet she really wants it to be a surprise." Sinb said making me glared at her.

"Excuse me. If you're thinking that Sowon unnie really wants to marry you, you are wrong, Hwang." I said defending my cousin.

"Really? I thought she wants to marry me that's why she doesn't care about those bullying." Sinb said making me widen my eyes.

Bullying? Sowon unnie is the one being bullied at school? She and Yerin unnie never told me about it. I only heard about those bullying but I don't know that it was Sowon unnie that's being bullied.

"Are you playing your stupid bullying games with Sowon unnie? Are you bullying my cousin, Hwang Sinb?!" I asked Sinb and the other customers inside the restaurant we're currently at looked at us. Sinb stopped eating her pasta and she looked at me.

"You...don't know about it? She didn't tell you about..."

I didn't let Sinb finished her words as I poured her an orange juice. I stand up and gave her my deadliest glare ever.

"You are so annoying, stupid, rude and heartless, Hwang Sinb. Forget about our pretense relationship then go to hell!"

I shouted at her then walked out of the restaurant. I can't believe that she's bullying my own cousin. I really hate her and I will never forgive her. 

I hate you, Hwang Sinb.

End of Umji's POV

---------------------

Sinb's POV

Umji went out the restaurant leaving me wet and alone. I want to get mad at her for what she did to me but I can't stand and chase after her. She has the right to get mad at me because I bullied her cousin and even play a pretense relationship with her. I have no idea that she and that nerd are cousins. I should be happy that maybe, that nerd doesn't really want to marry me like what Umji said but...my heart, why does it feel so painful right now? Am I feeling guilty for what I did to Umji and Sowon-ssi? No, I can't feel this way.

"Ma'am, are you okay?"

I heard a waiter asked me. Am I really okay? Why my heart is so painful right now? I looked at the door searching for Umji but she's nowhere in my sight. Why my heart is searching for her? This can't be...

"I...I'm in love with Umji now."

End of Sinb's POV

----------------------------

Author's Note: You will never miss the water until it's gone, right Sinb? And the worst part is Umji hates you now, queenbee. Anyway, thanks for reading my fic, my dear readers. Sinb stans, let me punish Sinb for a while so that she will change, okay? Thanks.