Only Look At You

Sowon's POV

I locked myself in my bedroom then cry my heart out. I am so hurt to know that Eunha is really owned by Yuju and not me. It should not be really a surprise since everything that happened between Eunha and I during the bullying games are all pretense and lies.

Eunha doesn't really love me, she's not really my girlfriend and she will never be mine.

I continued crying while lying on my bed. This is too much. Why loving Jung Eunha is hurting me so much? I heard a knock on the door but just ignored it and continued my silent cries.

"Sowon unnie. It's me, Umji. Let me come in. Please?" I heard Umji's voice. I smiled bitterly because we both became victims of Sinb's bullying games. This is also my fault because I didn't care about my arrange marriage. If I did something to cancel that earlier this won't happen to all of us. 

Maybe, Sinb won't bully me and she won't play her 'Don't fall in love with me game' with Umji but...if the bullying games didn't happen, I will never had a chance to talk with Eunha. I will keep on loving her secretly but I think it was better than this. I've experienced dating her and being her girlfriend but...it was all fake, a pretense and such a big lie. I want to get mad and forget my love for Eunha but...it was so hard to do that.

 I already let Jung Eunha owned a big space in my heart.

"Sowon unnie, I know you're crying. Please, let me in, unnie. Don't cry alone. Let me comfort you."

I smiled at Umji's sweet words. I stand up and opened the door. I saw the worried look of Umji and I hugged her tight while crying. She patted my back comfortingly and closed the door. We both sat on my bed.

"What happened, unnie? Did you...already found out about the deal that Sinb had with Eunha unnie?" Umji asked making me surprised.

"You know about that too, Umji?"

"Yerin unnie told me a while ago. She's planning to tell that to you too but...Yuju-ssi already did. Are you okay, unnie?"

I shook my head and starts crying again. Umji just patted my back comforting me. "I'm not okay, Umji. This is too much. I know it wasn't all Eunha's fault but...she's also part of the bullying games. I can't believe that my angel, my love and my galaxy is my own heartbreaker. I am so hurt, so much."

"I understand how you feel, Sowon unnie."

"Really? Will you still understand me if I tell you that I am still crazy in love with Eunha after all of this? I know I'm such a fool to continue loving her but...my heart can't stop shouting her name."

I burst into tears and Umji hugged me again. I can't stop my tears from falling. I hate it, I hate that I am still in love with Eunha after all of this.

_____________________

Yerin, Umji and I started our school lives again trying to pretend that we never met Eunha, Sinb and Yuju. It was too hard esp. when I accidentally saw Eunha walking with Yuju at the campus. They look so happy together unlike me who can only look at Eunha secretly.

"Let's all go to the canteen now. I'm hungry!" Yerin shouted and dragged Umji at the hallway.

"Yah. Stop dragging Umji, Yerin-ah." I scolded Yerin.

"Sowon unnie is right. Why are you always acting like an excited kid, Yerin unnie?" Umji whined but Yerin just laughed at her and continued dragging her.

Suddenly, Yerin accidentally bumped into someone and we are all surprised when we saw Yuju. She is also surprised to saw us esecially Yerin.

"Yuju. Are you okay?" My heart started beating triple times again when I heard that angelic voice. I saw Eunha running her way to Yuju with Sinb following her. I felt jealous when Eunha hold both Yuju's hands and looked at her lovingly. But she was surprised too when she saw Yerin in front of them with Umji and I behind. 

Eunha looked at me for three seconds before looking away from me. I felt so much pain in my heart. I looked at Sinb who fixed her eyes at Umji only. We are all awkward and silence enveloped us for a few minutes before Yerin spoke again.

"I...I'm sorry, Yuju." Yerin apologized then run away leaving Umji and I. Umji was about to follow her but Sinb hold one of her hand.

"Can we...t-talk, Umji?" Sinb said.

"We have nothing to talk about, Sinb." Umji said, harshly pulled her hand away from Sinb's hold then run away leaving Sinb staring down the floor. I noticed Yuju looking at me before holding Eunha's hand.

"Let's go, my baby. I'm hungry now." Yuju said to Eunha so sweetly making my heart aches.

"O-Okay. Join us in our lunch at the rooftop, Sinb." Eunha looked back at Sinb who's still staring on the floor.

I noticed Yuju glared at Eunha for what she said but Eunha just smiled at her then grabbed Sinb's hand. Seeing Eunha happy with Yuju is breaking my heart into million pieces again. Eunha looked at me, she smiled then bowed down at me before walking passed me while holding both Yuju and Sinb's hand.

I was left standing at the hallway trying to stop my stupid tears from falling again. Why did this happened to us, Eunha? Are we not really meant for each others? Is there anything that I can do to win your heart? I hate myself because I can't stop loving you. I hope, a miracle will happen that one day, you will be mine again. I hope one day, you will finally love me the way that I truly deserve. I love you Jung Eunha.

End of Sowon's POV

------------

Author's Note: Aww, why are you so kind, Sowon? You are really a sweet and kind-hearted girl. Don't worry, my dear readers. Sowon will be happy and finally found the love that she deserves one day. Thanks for reading.