A Second Chance

Sowon's POV

I can't blink my eyes cause I don't want to miss a single sight of Eunha's pretty face. She's gotten more prettier in my eyes.

"Do you want coffee, tea or juice, Sowon unnie?" Eunha asked as she let me sit on the sofa.

We are now inside her apartment but my eyes are just fixed in her pretty face. I really missed her and I don't want this moment to passed. I just want to stay by her side forever.

"All I want is you, Jung Eunha." I said looking straight in her eyes. She just sighed then sat on the chair across mine.

We are now sitting face to face but Eunha keeps on looking down avoiding my eyes. My heart aches cause she looks so uncomfortable with me now. I want to bring our closeness and our sweet love back.

"I am pretty sure, Sinb told you about my location. That brat. Why she keeps on making things more harder for me?" Eunha said then mumbled the last sentence but I still clearly heard it.

I'm so thankful to Sinb because she looked for Eunha and told me about her location in Jeju but it seems that Eunha doesn't like my presence in front of her now. The atmosphere inside her home feels so awkward and tense.

"Don't blame Sinb. I'm the one who forced her to give me your exact location here in Jeju. I...I really missed you, Eunha." I said looking at her even though she keeps on avoiding my eyes.

"I missed you too, Sowon unnie but...You shouldn't be here. Why did you let me became part of your world again? I...I don't deserve to be part of your world, Kim Sojung." Eunha said still looking at the floor.

Why she keeps on thinking that she doesn't deserve me? I know she's imperfect but she's still the best girl for me.

"I will never close my world for you esp my heart, Eunha-ya. Stop saying you don't deserve me because I don't care about the deal you had with Sinb before cause I love you and I can't stop loving you Jung Eunha." I said with tears rolling down from my eyes. Eunha finally looked at me and she looks so sorry.

"Why can't you understand that I just want you to forget me, Sowon unnie? Just go back to Seoul and find new love. You can get over me if you will just try hard." Eunha said talking like she knows the best but honestly, she's stupid.

"You can deserve me if you will just try hard too, Jung Eunha! Stop being stupid and coward. Stop telling that you don't deserve me cause I will never stop loving you. Just give our love a second chance, Eunha, please? I want to be with you again, I want to stay by your side and love you forever." I said desperately as tears keep on rolling down my eyes. I don't care if I looked pathetic in front of her now.

Why can't she see that I love her and I will never stop loving her? Why don't she just give our love story a second chance?

"Stop this, Sowon unnie. I am happy and contented here in Jeju now so stop torturing my heart and mind again. I'm so done thinking about us because no matter how many times I keep on thinking about us, I always end up with the conclusion that I am not worthy for your love. Just forget me and find the best person for you. The person who can really give you the love that you truly deserve. The person who can give you something better than the love you'd find with me. The person that will never break your heart, Sowon unnie." Eunha said breaking my heart over and over again.

I stand up and walked closer to her. I looked straight in her eyes before I slapped her face hard. She looks so surprised and gave me a bitter laugh after.

"That's it. I deserve that slap, honestly, I deserve more than that. A slap will never be enough to pay all the pains and heartaches I've caused you, Sowon unnie." Eunha said with tears falling down from her beautiful eyes.

"You're right. Let me punish you now, Jung Eunha." I said before I hold the collar of her blue blouse she's currently wearing.

I sat in her thighs before I captured her lips hungrily. I want to punish her, show her how much she'd hurted me and make her realize that she's so stupid to let me go. I keep on kissing her lips hungrily and forcefully. I know I'm hurting her physically now because of my harsh kisses but this is the punishment that she deserves, in my opinion.

I finally stopped torturing her lips then looked straight in her eyes. She looks so confused and my heart aches as I saw tears rolling down from her eyes. I gently wiped her tears before giving her swollen lips a soft slow kiss. I sighed heavily as I looked at her face again.

"That's your punishment, Jung Eunha. So now, stop blaming yourself about what happened before. I love you and I want to be with you, forever." I said looking straight in her eyes.

"Sowon unnie..." I didn't let Eunha finished her words as I kissed her lips once again.

"Ssshh. Don't say anything. Let's just...cherish this moment between the two of us. I love you, Jung Eunha." I said staring on her eyes. Our faces are dangerously so close that I can't stop craving for her lips again.

"I...I love you too, Sowon unnie." Eunha said making me smile before capturing her lips once again.

This time, no more hungerness, forcefulness and punishment. Only a passionate kisses between the two of us.

-----------

"Sowon unnie can't stop checking her phone once in a while."

Yerin said teasingly but I ignored her as I keep on looking at my phone that's lying on top of the table. We are eating breakfast at the dorm and will go to school later.

"She already texted you 'Good morning, Sowon unnie with a heart ' so why you keep on waiting for a next message from her? As far as I remember, she just texted you last two minutes ago."

I pouted at Yerin and just continue eating my breakfast. My phone beeps and I excitedly checked it but I felt disappointed cause it was Umji who texted me. Don't get me wrong, I love getting messages from Umji, it's just that I'm hoping for another person to text me.

"Sowon unnie looks so disappointed that her angel is not the one who sent her a text message right now. Poor you, Sowon-ah."

I glared at Yerin and she just laughed at me. She's right, I'm waiting for another text message from my angel even though she already texted me 'Good morning , Sowon unnie. <3 ' two minutes ago. I'm so happy cause even though our relationship hasn't officially return, we had communications now even though it's long distance.

"So...how long will you keep that long distance relationship, huh?" Yerin asked and I just smiled at her.

I don't mind having a long distance relationship with Eunha cause I can always took a flight to Jeju Island just to saw her always. But honestly, our relationship is not fully clear cause Eunha told me that she just want us to stay friends for now. She said that we should create a strong foundation of friendship first before we commit into a relationship again. She wants us to know more about each others again, develop a strong friendship and then, fall in love with each others once again. I understand her decision and I don't mind waiting for the right time for the two of us. We should create a strong foundation of friendship first so that we can prove to each others that we both deserve one another.

"I don't care about our long distance because our hearts are connected, Yerin." I said thinking about Eunha and I.

"Aww, Sowon unnie is too cheesy. I think I might puke." Yerin said then acted like she's really going to puke that's why I pouted again. She just laughed then continued eating her breakfast. I smiled at her before eating again.

My days are always exciting because of the girl that can make me smile even if she's not around. She's my love, my angel and my galaxy.

End of Sowon's POV

---------

Author's Note: Nice punishment, Kim Sojung. Kekeke.Anyway, Sowon and Eunha are happily as friends now. Well, every relationship needs to had a strong foundation of friendship first to make it last forever that's why WonHa needs that too. Thanks for reading. ;)